No School

No school today cause of snow, for me atleast. I still had to go to the first block though.

Same here.
I love snow now.
If snow was a very beautiful woman, i’d do her in a second

No school for me either, but that’s because I am kinda sick.
Kinda meaning I had a doctors appointment and just stayed home because of a sore throat.

Damn you all. We had snow today but it wasn’t enough.

But I know what it’s like to have school cancelled a lot, and even during the day. You wanna see school spirit? Have the principal announce we’re going home, woo hoo.

School doesn’t start for me til Friday… but I had to work (and I’ll have to work for the rest of the week), so it’s really not an “off” day (besides the fact I’m sick today and left at noon). A part of me can’t wait for school to start though… It’s fun work (usually) <.<

I start school again tommorow, but it’s all good because I just had a month off. Can’t wait until I go back though… my vacation has been more hectic than university.:thud:

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Same here.
I love snow now.

If snow was a beautiful woman she still wouldn’t sleep with you :P. I got up, saw the snow then said “Fuck it, I’m not going to college.” so I didn’t. Turns out my college was closed anyways.

I hate you all.

I’m sure we could have three feets of snow, and I’d still have to go to work. Luckily we don’t.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Same here.
I love snow now.

Well, there is Shiva :mwahaha: .

I don’t start college untile the 23rd, but winter has finally hit Buffalo. It’s not snowing that much, but we have highs in the teens (that’s the Farenheit scale) all week.

SNOW?

YOU GOT SNOW???

YOU’RE ALL BASTARDS!!!

WE HATES YOU ALL!!!

i don’t wanna miss school man… don’t wanna waste my time and tuition fee.

I hate deserts.

If a snowflake even touches a blade of grass, schools close, except for mine…stupid deserts.

Gonna sound like some old hag, but we had to go to school in a “blizzard.” -6 degrees outside, ice like hell on the roads, and snow covering plenty. Made me wonder if our school system is full of dumbasses.

Whenever we have snow, it’s either a flurry or a massive blizzard, more often the latter. So whenever there’s snow, there’s usually a closure.

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
i don’t wanna miss school man… don’t wanna waste my time and tuition fee.

That’s odd… the last time I checked, the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia didn’t have a school system. What’re you trying to pull here??

Despite the fact we were in the middle of a terrible snow storm, my college refused to cancel classes and make us all drive back in it. Several students ended up in ditches or in car accidents, and one girl died.

I’m starting to dislike snow a little more than I should. I hope it listened to my pleas and went to Maryland.

I don’t have school today, myself. I don’t start til next week! :slight_smile:

I don’t have school tomorrow. It’s gonna be -57C with windchill (Which is less than -70 Faranheit). The board closed all schools for the day.