No one will believe what I did while I was gone

Originally posted by Neb
[b]That is one sweet list :slight_smile: Kinda puts my 120-ish into perspective, I guess :thud: :get it?:

…and no, a console that costs as much as a Gamecube and an Xbox put together but only has either ripped-off GBA games (Sonic N) or games that I own much superior versions of anyway (Monkey Ball) simply doesn’t appeal to me, thank you very much :ah-ha!: [/b]

All of our collection’s get put to shame by someone. Except <A HREF=“http://www.digitpress.com/roomdoom/index.htm”>Joe Santulli</A>. He’s the one who puts other people’s collections to shame.

And the N-Gage is only $199 in America right now. That’s only $20 more than an Xbox or PS2, and $100 more than a Gamecube.

As for DDRDisney, the US version doesn’t contain Surfin’ USA. They replaced it with Night of Fire (a song from the anime Initial D), and they replaced a few other things, too.

it’s £230 over here, where an Xbox is around £150 and a Gamecube is £80 (and so is the GBA SP, in a nice irony :thud: )

And that room… ye gods! :thud: :thud: maybe if I still had all of my old Spectrum tapes (all 135 of them) I might begin to mount a challenge but… yeesh… :wave:

It was $299 here the first 3 weeks it was out, then it dropped to $199. GBA SP is the same price as GCN here, too.

I don’t buy Nokia, they explode from time to time. And you wouldn’t be able to save the game cartidge from an N-Gage: Which could get even more expensive than neccessary.

And I should probably buy a Gameboy Advance first. So I won’t have to steal my kid sisters’ all the time.