Nme that Anime help!

Am needing help identifying an anime. I saw it on one of vicbond007’s AMVs. It’s the Shining Collection one. I’, pretty it’s one of the Oh! My Goddess series/OAV’s, but from what I’ve heard about O!MG, it’s nothing like what’s on the video. Can anyone else tell me what it is?

Well that is Belldandy from Oh My Goddess.

EDIT: Dude it’s Robin from Witch Hunter Robin at the top of the page!! fan girl scream

I got that much :stuck_out_tongue: but is the video from OAV, movie, series whatever. I don’t usually go for fantasy-style anime, but this one looks alright.

Originally posted in the info right next to the AMV :stuck_out_tongue:
I had just seen the Ah! Megami-Sama movie and knew I had to do a video to it, the problem was finding a song.

Nobody bothers to read the descriptions…we’re just downloading whores twiddles thumbs in embarrassment

Originally posted by Pierson
I’m pretty sure it’s one of the Oh! My Goddess series/OAV’s

I’m asking which, unless Ah! Megami Sama is completely different from O!MG.

And my Gods I just realised how disjointed and terrible the original post was. /kills self for crimes against the english language.

The images are taken from the movie, as you would have known had you read the text besides it. Or Tenchimaru Draconis’ quote.

The series and the movie are quite different, not that I’ve seen a lot of movie yet.

From what I’ve heard there are a few movies, of which I know nothing about. Otherwise I wouldn’tve asked.

Its Belldandy and her angel… from the movie. I watched it some.

Originally posted by Pierson
From what I’ve heard there are a few movies, of which I know nothing about. Otherwise I wouldn’tve asked.

EDIT: Pierson, try the google directory…look up Animation and go from there, you will probably find something.

Cheers. :smiley: