nickleback the long road

anyone else here think this band kicks some serious ass? their new album looks really awesome and i wanna get it soon. so anyone here have and can you give me some opinions of it

Some day is surprisingly good.
Haven’t heard any other songs. I never really liked nickelback’s song “How you remind me” because, well, I didn’t like the sound of it being played every 10 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

a colleague (probably written wrong) has it… heard it a couple of times… only the first few songs are worth… btw i’m not really into that emocrap anyway so don’t count my judgement as 100% fair
METAL LIVES!!!

Nickelback isn’t emo. Its…something else. But its no emo :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say it’s somewhere in the realm of rock. < /obvious>

compared to my music taste it’s emo… no double bass and grunts?? then it’s got something to do with emo is my opinion… mind you i’m not saying i don’t like emo but i got to keep things separated don’t I…

thud
Double bass and grunts can be in any genre :stuck_out_tongue:

steve: yea when i first heard “how you remined me” i really didnt like nickleback cuz they got way way WAY to much radioplay on that song but i decided to listen to the cd and i t was surprisingly good. icant wait to get the new CD

and damage they are definitly not emo i think theyre considered grunge or just plain rock

ROFL SHIN!

Edit:
< @Urkani> Steve, do me a favour and piss in Damage’s cereal :stuck_out_tongue:
does so

Shin, I love you. Bear my children.

I’ll agree with Shinobi. Nickelback is far from Emo. I’d say Buzzcocks, Alkaline Trio, or even some Black Flag is closer to it.

Rock on American Phsycho :smiley: (Have you heard the song American Phsycho by the Misfits?? :P)

i don’t like putting music in cages… i just called nickelback emo cuz it’s a bit too soft for my taste( if you have recomendations on how to call it might be welcome)… but coming back to the cage thing: i don’t think i know any emo… not my business anyway… isn’t it’s full name emocore?? all i know is hardcore and grindcore so don’t blame me for calling it emo okay

ever tried to mingle mozart with double-bass… might even kick ass is my guess’…

Originally posted by Steve
Some day is surprisingly good.
Haven’t heard any other songs. I never really liked nickelback’s song “How you remind me” because, well, I didn’t like the sound of it being played every 10 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

Blow-tacular. They are way too overrated. Though I knew HYRM would be huge, there were newspaper reports on that song and the upcoming album every second day.

I’m not a big fan of Nickelback, so I doubt I’ll even burn this one.

Well, I wouldn’t call Nickleback emo, I’d rather call them crappy rock. Cause that’s what I think of them as.

And yeah, Damage has the right idea, \m/Metal\m/!!!

Okay… so coming from a metal girl yes, metal girl point of view the Nickleback album is “ok”. My friends who are Nickleback-type listeners swear it’s the best album out there…