NFL PLAYOFFS

This is the new stupidest thing you’ve ever said, meatsack. I officially no longer regard you as sentient.

My prediction was also correct; Prince played Purple Rain, complete with a long, awesome masturbation-simulating guitar solo in the middle of the pouring fucking rain in front of all of America.

I was kind of rooting for the bears, but I don’t really have strong allegiance to either team, so I was happy just to watch a good game with a rasta who mentioned that one could not conquer natty dreadlocks every time the Colts did something good, since evidently one of them has some fine dreads. I personally never saw the dreads in question, but I don’t doubt him that they were present.

Touchdown in the first 12 seconds. A botched fieldgoal follow up by the Colts. The second and thrid plays netting yellow flags. The first quarter looked like a highschool game.

But other then that I am glad that the Colts won it for now the Pats honor has been avenged.

It was a botched PAT, not field goal. They missed a FG later, but that was well after the PAT botch.

Colts were amazing on third down conversions, with close to 50% success rate, while the Bears struggled on second down and short.
Also, Manning could share his MVP with Dominic Rhodes.

Why would someone who’s going to win say the other team sucks? Of course Manning is going to play up the Bears’ threat.

I didn’t really get a chance to watch it as I don’t have cable and all the sports bars were standing room only on in the inside (and football’s not worth withstanding arctic temperatures) so I caught… most of the third quarter. But from what I’ve heard the superbowl commericials were a big let down. Yay or nay?

All the commercials I saw were feel-good commercials and/or involved talking animals… to give you a picture of what they were like…

According to most of my esteemed colleagues, this year’s crop of Super Bowl commercials, with a few exceptions, deserves a “thumbs down” rating.

I stopped caring after the Eagles lost to New Olreans.

But I’m sort of glad that the Colts winned. Manning deserved it, and of course the coach Tony Dungy(whose son killed himself a few years ago), deserved it too.