Newbie Time!

Hi.

Hi

Welcome to RPGC. I’m Zhou Yu. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

Chris-chris: Yes, very nice.

Sorcerer: Real life, friend.

Yes, I asked her to join.

Howdy howdy howdy! I’ll perform your lobotomy first thing tommorow, I’d do it now but I’m afraid I’m extremely drunk.

hey wait, you’re female? Hi, I’m Charlemagne, its a pleasure to meet you.

Hi, I’m dead sexy. Wait, I meant GM. I’m GM.

I’m new as well, although I did have an old account with a number of posts on the Online Life, but unfortunately hadn’t used it for awhile and I think it was deleted.

it was deleted due to a Worm Virus awhile back.

Ad welcome, young one! stabs Sarrie I sab out of love!

heh heh, Sab

Hey.

/me takes some worms off DT and eats with her ^^

… Worms… Heh, Anyone here ever play the Worms games?

Sigh. Don’t bring up that game.

I wish I had a girlfriend…

:boring: :ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ… I betz he doezzzzZZZZ

:cool: Hi and welcome

Welcome to the board, and may I ask you what’s wrong with Worms?

Welcome. I’m yar.

I’m the ageless, faceless, gender-neutral, culturally ambiguous adventuring person, or Afgncaap for short. Look, just call me Affy.

I’m Viki! :slight_smile:

I AM SINISTAR!

welcome aboard. I am Orakio, the master, and the ruler, of the Orakian Hideout! silence followed by a tumbleweed

anyways seriously, welcome aboard. make yourself comfortable, pull up a chair, and [shamelessplug] visit the Orakian Hideout when you get a chance… you’ll really love Get Wise :slight_smile: [/shamelessplug]

have fun while you’re here.

Originally posted by DanteFury
… Worms… Heh, Anyone here ever play the Worms games?

Of course.

Welcome to the boards, I have a feeling that this might come in handy Gives Sarrie a large rubber mallet It’s great to use when boyfriends get out of line. Don’t worry we’re perfectly sane (cough, cough)