Newbie here... heh, don't I feel special?

Run! Run before Cala gets you! Run I say! She’ll take you off to the salt mines!

Oh, she got you already. Nevermind.

Hi. Ignore us. We don’t exist. The forum is empty, there are no people here. The posts above are figments of your imagination. There is a spoon. Andrew WK does not party hard. Your monitor is off. I am not lying. There is such a thing as Santa Claus.

If they come in waves we need a stormbreaker.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Yar, you’re slipping. That had only five images in it, but a post can hold six.

Oh, and hey, I’;m Val, esident Stabmaster/taskmaster to Cala now that she’s offered me a position in her regime. I’d stab you hello, but as I’m currently stuck in the form of a three-year-old due to an incident in the Media Forum, it’ll have to waiit. [/b]

Okay, that’s it. Pom-Pom, Cut Man, Sera, c’mon, we’re going on an expedition to the Media Forum.

Well, that was unexpected.

I’m gonna get hurt on this expedition. I just know it.

[sound of water trickling]
… Okay, make that Strong Bad.

Indeed. That’s only 5 images. Tsk tsk, Yar.

Yar, you’re fired.

As for the newcomers, welcome, don’t mind charlemagne, he’s a bit like that crazy mascot guy. Enjoy your stay.

does the welcome dance <i>again</i> Geez, where are they all coming from?

Welcome to the looney bin known as RPGC. Please leave your sanity at the door, as you won’t be needing it. Also, please give your wallet to the resident wallet inspector PC Glenton.

wink

He’s been giving me commision:hahaha;.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’ and steals your pants.

: Mr. Angry Smilie is angry because he thought he told Mr. Waving Smilie to stop stealing people’s pants.

: Mr. Woohing Smilie likes your boxers, and Woohes.

: Mr. Santa Smilie bags your pants, and smuggles them out of the country. “HoHoHo. Merry Pants!”

: Mr. Sweating Smilie is embarrased on his cousins’ behalf.

: Mr. Eden Wannabe Smilie is here because he is him, and looks cool.

Six images in a post, happy now?

Wallet inspector…may i see your wallet please?

newbie hands wallet

devillion runs

BAD DEVILLION! BAD! bakathwap

YOU DON’T STEAL FROM NEWBS! YOU TRICK THEM INTO IT!

AND NO DICTATING OTHER’S ACTIONS! BACK TO THE MINES!

thumps devillion on the head with mag-rod and grabs wallet back Didn’t your mother ever tell you it ain’t nice to steal? snickers and pockets wallet

Originally posted by Reno
thumps devillion on the head with mag-rod and grabs wallet back Didn’t your mother ever tell you it ain’t nice to steal? snickers and pockets wallet

I would have thought you would have used the mallet, it would have caused more damage.

I always use my trusty mag-rod here. pats nightstick latched to hip

Originally posted by Nulani
Six images in a post, happy now?

Very much so, thank you, Nulani. gives Nulani a cookie, and each of the Smilie Cousins’ a cookie as well

Yo, i’m new too, sort of…

Welcome, -[Jet]-. This will be moderately useful in the future. Gives -[Jet]- a large rubber mallet If you’ve read the thread, I don’t see the point in telling you that we’re perfecly sane.

Heh, i escaped the chat about a year ago because of the insanity. Coming back here is just suicide for my mind.