New Transformer Movie Teaser

Yeah I saw it before Pirates also. Everyone in the theater was just silent. It started out like another alien movie or something of the sort. When I saw “Transformers” come across the screen, I about had a heart attack.

I had pretty much the same experience as Jenna (prior to PotC), except that when the word “Transformers” appeared, pretty much the entire theatre burst out laughing.

The actual picture of the robot is too blurry. You’re better off looking at the sillouhette on the ground before the camera pans up to it.

I was talking about this teaser with my brother on Saturday night. He said something about seeing Megatron turn into a giant bazooka or something, and I told him he was crazy because Megatron was a jet plane. Then he tells me that Starscream was the jet plane, and I felt kinda odd for being so self-proclaimed nerdy and not knowing that.

Then, the funny part is when we said at the same time “You know, Starscream was such a whiny bitch.”

I know this was pretty random, but I just wanted to share. :smiley:

Megatron was a caliber pistol, and then later with generation 2, a tank, which I think made him even more badass than he was before.

Starscream was always my favorite 'Con. He had so much more personality than any of the others.

Although BlueStreak always seemed to me like he was gay.