New to RPGC...

maybe posted there once or twice, the name doesn’t rign a bell. I do post on Piccolo’s Scholar…

Ah. Ok, I think Might have visted that place once or twice. Anyway, welcome to the boards.

:slight_smile: thx

You should become a regular of Piccolo’s Scholar!

Oi, it’s that dude from the forum with the RP that used to own Jing’s soul! Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay… and if you do, you’ll probably find that all the exits are closed :mwahaha:

lol! I admit, the RPs on Piccolo’s Scholar are rather big and intense! But it’s all for a good cause! So far I haven’t found need of an exit but…
looks around uneasily
… I don’t know…

Hello, there. I’m Yar Kramer.

I am Vegeta! You are foolish to think that you could –

I’m Mayl. My job is to smash Yar over the head with this mallet he gave me.

Hey, I didn’t know you were gonna use it on ME!

Maybe you should pay more attention to the things around you.

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Hmpf. dusts self off and hands Mitsu an apple

You’ll soon enough find that people know what they are talking about when they say she won’t let anybody go, Majin.

I am chris-chris… yes… I be the chris-chris… not the, THE chris-chris.

You are… you… you be… the Majin Vegitto.

:wave: Yar, I have no idea what just happened, but nice to meet ya! And Jing… why do I get the sinking feeling of fear crawling around in the pit of my stomache?

umm… should I change my name to ’ The Majin Vegitto’?

Welcome to the looney bin known as RPGC. Please check your sanity in at the door, you won’t be needing it. Oh, and give your wallet to the resident wallet inspector PC Glenton.

Anyways, Welcome to RPGClassics. Hope you have loads of fun here. I do.

I have no sanity… and where do I turn in my wallet?

Thanks everyone!:moogle:

Ach, no worries! :slight_smile: This is a nice place. You’re just stuck for all eternity, that’s all!

takes apple from jing and gives it to Majin Vegitto as a welcome gift

Welcome to RPGC. Don’t start trouble.

If you get the referance, you get a cookie.

dips the apple in caramel and happily eats it
Thanks Mitsu, thanks Jing!
nods to Crono
Sure thing, I don’t have any reason to start trouble.

Originally posted by Weiila
Oi, it’s that dude from the forum with the RP that used to own Jing’s soul! Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay… and if you do, you’ll probably find that all the exits are closed :mwahaha:

“This is your stewardess speaking. Thank you for flying RPGC Air! Emergency exits from the forum are located in the front, in the back, and to the sides, but they’re all out of order, as is the “cancel the emergency self-destruct” button. In the event of a water landing, we are all going to die. Have a great flight!”

That was certainly… reassuring of my safety!

:ah-ha!:

: Mr. Waving Smilie mumbles to himself while reading in a playscript, then puts it down and says ‘Welcome to Holl!’

He means Hell: He’s an illiterate.

lol um, thanks I guess…
ponders
who wants to toast marshmallows?