New to RPGC...

Hey everyone! I’m new to the forums, but I hope I’ll be here for a while! Umm, I’m not sure what else to say…

:noway: :runaway:
Frog: " Be on thine guard! This is no ordinary woman!!"
:kissy:
Flea: " Hey! I’m a GUY!"
:hahaha; :mwahaha:

^_^; I couldn’t resist with such awesome smilies!

does the welcome dance

Glad you liked the place! :slight_smile:

pushes jing off stage and does the welcome dance

Greetings and Salutations, Majin Vegitto

May your stay here be long and prosperous :slight_smile:

smiles
Thanks, I’m looking forward to some fun stuff… and cookies too! With Jing here I’m sure there’ll be plenty!
XD

Hey man, welcome to RPGC. I hope you like it here. :cool:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

:slight_smile: thanks, and um I think thanks again…

love the avatar and name, Charlemagne!

Thats a pic of Skankin Garbage, he’s a mexican.

Welcome, time-spanned soul. Welcome to your destiny.
exits Soul Reaver 2
Well, I hope you enjoy your stay. Just remember that some people may bite… :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Mitsu

You’re asking for trouble…

AYE AYE AYE! NEWB!!! RUUUUUUN FOR YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!

Originally posted by Mitsu

Before you go to bed tonight, i suggest you check your bed. Then burn it. THen sleep at a friends house.

Anyway, welcome, Majin, I’m Val. Normally, I’d take Gungnir and stab you hello, but do to a predicament in the media Forum, I’m stuck in child form now. So, I’ll stab you when I grow bck to normal, K?

Welcome to the forum. Exits are here here and here. Please exit in an orderly manner.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Welcome, time-spanned soul. Welcome to your destiny.
exits Soul Reaver 2
Well, I hope you enjoy your stay. Just remember that some people may bite… :stuck_out_tongue:

DO NOT SULLY SR2 BY QUOTING!

Welcome. As a Super Hero In Training, I’d like to welcome you to RPGC ^_^. I am Orakio, founder of <a href=http://www.rpgclassics.com/~hideout>The Orakian Hideout</a>… your one stop for stuff that doesn’t make sense to anybody…

Anyways, welcome and have fun.

Originally posted by Pierson
Welcome to the forum. Exits are here here and here. Please exit in an orderly manner.

Pierson, stop teasing the newbie! We all know that there’s no escaping RPGC! She won’t let us!

changes into his bite-protection uniform
:slight_smile: thanks everyone… and I guess I’ll have to watch out for sharp objects when you change back! And can I take off the blanket before I burn the bed? I’ll be sure to exit properly… and…

What’s the matter with a newb?! You were a newb once! I guarantee it!

sits down and looks around

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Pierson, stop teasing the newbie! We all know that there’s no escaping RPGC! She won’t let us!

Where’s a burning Sam Neill when you need him?

Who’s she? Sam Neill? Ack! :thud: I’m lost!

Excuse the Event Horizon refernces, but usually after eveyrone has been introduced we take this as our cue to act weird. Weirder, anyway.

I’ve seen that sig before.You been to the DBZonPS2 forums?