New RIAA

http://www.thenewriaa.com/frontpage.php

Kinda like a new religion.
Good for a chuckle or two.

She is wanted for Illegal Downloading and faces up to 15 years in prison, or 10 years in New RIAA Re-Education Camp.

That’s good. I like the counter at the top “#
of people put to death for stealing mp3’s” and it just counts visits. The stats are great, “You must purchase over 1,000 CD’s in order to get into Heaven.”, “A CD has a variety of other uses ranging from safety mirror to coke mirror. For this reason, they make the perfect gift for Boy Scouts and Vassar alumni”, etc. They do a great job of showing how stupid the RIAA is.

In a bold move designed to broaden the fight against illegal downloaders of all ages, police today swarmed down upon the Sunshine Retirement Community in Jupiter, Florida, arresting hundreds of unsuspecting seniors during their daily physical therapy session. The raid is just the first in a series of planned busts up and down the east and west coasts of Florida.

:hahaha; Welcome to FL. We’re swarming with old people.

“What tipped us off was the dramatic decrease in retail sales from artists such as Lawrence Welk, Perry Como, Frank Sinatra and others in the south Florida region,” says Delillo. “I knew instantly that something devious was afoot.”

It is illegal to illegally acquire illegal music.

A bit of a redundant redundancy no?

I think that’s th point.

More satire pages, always a good thing.

Everybody loves satire :D.

:hahaha; That was so great,it just made my day better