New person

If I recall, he was here a long time ago, then stopped coming. I think…

welcome aboard Aurabolt! Don’t worry about getting flamed. I think everybody gets flamed every once in awhile.

btw FFMQ kinda does stink :slight_smile:

meh, FFMQ was far too easy…

Hey, welcome to the boards. I’m a huge FF fan too (check my name). Oh, and don’t mind Val. She’s just goes balistic sometimes. Just learn to ignore it. Love ya Val :kissy: .

Originally posted by Epicgamer
If I recall, he was here a long time ago, then stopped coming. I think…

Is that me your talking about?

Why do you like FFMQ? it’s obviously had no story, no noteworthy battle system, and no elements of a true RPG.

No, but it was fun to play (more than most FFs, anyway) and it had by far the best music of any FF game out there. It was short and sweet, not a great RPG but a neat little game.

It’s an ego-booster kinda game. It’s an easy game, and for when you need to feel good about your 1337 gaming skills, just play it.

Why? Is it THAT absurdly easy? I’ve never heard a single good word about that game.

vWell, here’s a real good word about it: awesome. I love that game.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
vWell, here’s a real good word about it: awesome. I love that game.

Do you need your ego boosted a lot or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, now you’ve persuaded me to give it a try. I’ll look for it as soon as I finish my exams, and if you’re right… well, I’ll be very happy. I need a good game to get my mind off those accursed exams and I think I forgot my Runescape password…

hey hey! Welcome to the board.

BTW, FFMQ is the most insanely easy(not to mention stupid) RPG ever. I beat it in my sleep. Once I use Cure on the end boss the game was over.

You wanna play a game with a great story and a great battle system to it, play Chrono Cross(Play Chrono Trigger 1st or you can’t appreciate the plot):cool:

I agree that the music is good, but the game itself is just too easy for my standards

CT is the GREATEST game ever!

but Chrono Cross confused the heck out of me, and CT had a better battle system and story than CC did.

Just because a game’s easy doesn’t make it bad. In fact, I generally enjoy easier games far more than difficult ones, mainly because “difficult” means “cheap”. I didn’t find CT much more difficult than FFMQ (I did die quite a lot in FFMQ, it’s just that you could save everywhere so it didn’t matter so much).

When you people start giving us good reasons why you think Mystic Quest sucks, then I won’t care. But it really annoys the hell out of me when you either can’t or are too lazy to back up your claims. And as a note, it’s a lot simpler to make an easy game harder then to make a harder game easier from the player’s end.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
No, but it was fun to play (more than most FFs, anyway) and it had by far the best music of any FF game out there. It was short and sweet, not a great RPG but a neat little game.

Yeah . . . I’ll have to agree with the Thunder God on this one.

what I did’nt say was, but I guess I should have, is that since I had experience with RPGs more intriging and challenging, FFMQ seemed really bad to me.

Nevertheless, thanks for the greetings, and let’s move on to a different topic. (before we rip each other to shreds)

so, all of you, who is your favorite FF6 character?