New person

Hi out there, i’m Aurabolt, Video Game and Anime Freak, especially with RPGs and I thought I should make myself known to the forum. I love all RPGs (except for FFMQ, AHHHHH!) and will give any game a chance.:slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Aura!

I’m sure you’ll like it here, seeing as how you’re even a bigger Final Fantasy Fanatic than me. I know I like this place, I was a Final Fantasy fan for a while and I’ve always wanted to find a forum/chat room/something dedicated to the wonderful series where I can chew the fat with other FF fans. It was only a few days ago I found this place (though I’ve been visiting RPGclassics.com for a while, just not the boards) and I think it’s just great here.

Welcome to the FFC message board. :sunglasses:

welcome! enjoy your stay!

as long as you love yaoi, you should get along fine.

Fresh meat. Yay.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Fresh meat. Yay.

Double dibs

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Fresh meat. Yay.

Holds Valkyrie Down "Down Gal! Dont make me tie you up! " Wecome to the site of all the loer of FF games and other RPG’s

ANOTHER newbie?! Yays! :smiley: Welcome, and have a long, happy and insane stay! :hyperven: :slight_smile:

'ello Aurabolt.

< Butcher> Raaaaar, fresh meat

Yo!

tickle attacks newbie:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Refreshing to see a welcome thread on a different board, as opposed to the main one.
Welcome to the slaughterhou- RPGC Agora.

Danger! Danger! Don’t make the ladies angry… :slight_smile:

Hello! :moogle:

Did’nt know there was an Intro board, so thx , and I love RPGs like crazy, so I should fit right in (hopefully, because i got flamed a couple times before) and I do like ALL anime, but yaoi is kinda weird Slihouette.

:stuck_out_tongue: <br>
<br>
Hi! Welcome! <br>
Don’t dis FFMQ please.

Originally posted by Aurabolt
yaoi is kinda weird Slihouette.

don’t mind him, that’s all he seems to think about…:slight_smile:

Originally posted by SquallStrife
:stuck_out_tongue: <br>
<br>
Hi! Welcome! <br>
Don’t dis FFMQ please.

He’s been here longer than you have.

yeah, but i’ve been in this forum longer than Aurabolt.