New Music

-G.H.O.D - Enter: The Giygas

-G.H.O.D - Advice for the Abnormal

-G.H.O.D - Bad Vacation

^_____________________^

I’ve found a CD at Walmart called “Fade to Bluegrass: A Bluegrass tribute to Metallica.” Try and find it if your musical horniness is not yet satisfied with everything else on the list

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
While I’m remebering: Danko Jones. High energy, loud and Canadian. Three amazingly good things. Oh and my all time favorite band ‘Ghost of the Robot’.

Hmm that’s the same band name as that guy’s from Buffy the Vampire Slayer…James Marsters. I doubt his band is the one you’re referring to though.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Hmm that’s the same band name as that guy’s from Buffy the Vampire Slayer…James Marsters. I doubt his band is the one you’re referring to though.

Ya hit the nail on the head. That is the band I’m referring to.

Pipeline covered by Agent Orange is a really cool song. Husker Du also has some good stuff.

Since Gila-Monster and Cybercompost are the only two people in this thread whose musical taste I have anything in common with (no offense to the rest of you, what you want to listen to is your business until you start shoving it down my throat), I’ll expand on what they’ve posted by adding the following bands: Dream Theater, Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards, Bruce Dickinson, Psycho Motel, S.O.D., Alice Cooper, Marillion, OSI, Liquid Tension Experiment, Symphony X, King’s X, Queensryche, Fates Warning, and Derek Sherinian’s new album (the title escapes me at the moment, but the song he does with Zakk Wylde on it is fucking badass).

OGMWTF nu musyc sux toly get fynl fntasee sevun musyk laik ogomg!!!11one

Oh man… I completely forgot about Ani DiFranco.

Listen to her stuff- period. Check out the stuff from her album “Not a Pretty Girl.” Some of it makes me cry, seriously.