New FFTA2 Characters and Trailer

Excuse me for a second while I whip this out…

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/15111

So now there are four new characters for FFTA2 in addition to the four previously announced characters. Of the four new characters only two of which are original to TA2 while the other two will be familiar to players of either FFXII or FFXII:RW.

Btw, it’s Vaan and Penelo (for those of you who don’t want to put up with the video I linked to) helping to contribute to the FFT Time Paradox. Now all that’s left is for Ashley Riot to make a guest appearance in one of these games.

Killmore: Actually, other then “Those two”, the other new characters were given profiles already.

Illua: A member of an infamous Kamyuja syndicate, the owner of a Grimoire who has ties to the Gari Clan’s Cid.

Lezaford: An elderly Rebe refered as the Rune Master, the one who established the Judges and wrote Ivalice’s laws long ago.

Also, the 12th race of Ivalice is introduced: The Gria, females with dragon-wings and horns.

That is such an awesome idea, there’s no way they’ll think about it. I’d love to have Ashley and Sydney in my party as cameos a la Disgaea.