New FF7-AC Magazine Scan and Trailer

Here is a magazine scan, and the trailer is at http://www.ff7-2.com .

Apparently Barret is in it, the person in cape might be Vincent, but who is that Person who is deflecting Cloud’s Sword with his hand?

Good find :hahaha; Barret looks bad-ass in that… but a little TOO human, it must be said :thud: if it weren’t for the robotic arm, you’d never have picked it as being him. :noway: The person deflecting Cloud’s sword looks straight from the Matrix…

Looks good, but I’m still disipointed that it’s not a game.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Looks good, but I’m still disipointed that it’s not a game.

NebaGram: you mean you couldnt pick out the only bulky black guy in the game? i mean comon i thought it looked almost exactly like him

You’re right about “big, black and bulky”, but the “humanisation” of face just makes it a little off… I dunno, I still reckon they should’ve done the whole film in anime-style graphics instead. Either that or done an FFVIII follow-up movie in TSW graphics. FFVII characters just look wrong in that sort of animation :thud:

Didn’t anyone notice the post I made a while back? :S

Oh, and the Oficial Advent Children website can be found here. Some is in Japanese, but there’s English there too.

I heard they are releasing a playable FF7 game with Advent Children.
Much like Ocarina of Time amd Majora’s Mask for GC, the FF7 for PS2 will not comtain graphical improvements but will be sharper.

Am I the only one that found Barret looking a LOT like R. Kelly?

LMAO

Originally posted by RedComet
Am I the only one that found Barret looking a LOT like R. Kelly?

plays Dave Chappelle’s parody song of R. Kelly “Piss on you”

Originally posted by Mako
Didn’t anyone notice the post I made a while back? :S

Yeah I noticed but then you didn’t have pictures to back up what you were saying. Now if you had shown us this magazine scan in stead of just someone else’s word for it. Then maybe we would have paid more attention.

Anyway, this does look pretty cool. And neb you’re right it would be better to see a FF8 done in these graphics rather than FF7, but I’m not complaining.

I hate not being able to view WMV’s. But Barret does look kickass.

How do you get wmv’s to work anyway?

Get WINAMP

Are you people Linux or Mac users? Or just running something older than Windows 98?

WMV’s are standard Windows Media Video files nowadays, Windows Media Player should be able to play them

I’m on Win2k, it says it cannot find an appropriate decompressor.

You probably need the latest codecs or something.

www.divx.com for codecs.