New and Improved! A game to play...

The idea behind this game (if you participate), is to choose a rather low-tech, common object (preferably one in use in homes or around, anything can be used) and make it seem as high-tech as possible while still accurately describing it. Then others can try to guess what you’re talking about.

I’ll start:

This product is designed for maximum comfort no matter what weather you’re in! During the summer it provides a zone of coolness and comfort to beat any summer heat. During the winter it allows maximum comfort by allowing as much heat and light as possible. Best of all, it needs no controls, and with proper maintainence, can last for decades! All models can also be used as a play device with proper parent supervision, and select models are so convienent that they provide a supply of delicious and nutritous snacks during the summer and fall. Consumer Warning: Use of this product indoors is not advised, and we cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred while using the product indoors.

So what is it?

I have one. Its sharp and long and pointy and kills things. Not sold at Bob’s Discount Furniture.

Spazzy, my guess would be a tree.

You can chop it for wood. (Source of heat…)
you can lie in the shade to cool down…
You can climb it and play it’s your secret base…
Some trees bear fruit…
Growing trees inside is blockish…

Shinobi, that could be LOTS of things.

Short Sword
Long Sword
Arrow
Bastard Sword
Axe
Shuriken
Calthrops (Well, I don’t know about kill…)
Kama
Kukri
Halberd
Spear
Glaive
Tanto
Wakizashi
Katana
Ninja-To
Poison Dipped any of the above

Actually… My Bob’s Discount Furniture PLUS has 'em. But not Bob’s Discount Furniture.

I think Shinobi is talking about his member. But then again I think a lot of things.

Originally posted by Scias
[b]Shinobi, that could be LOTS of things.

Short Sword
Long Sword
Arrow
Bastard Sword
Axe
Shuriken
Calthrops (Well, I don’t know about kill…)
Kama
Kukri
Halberd
Spear
Glaive
Tanto
Wakizashi
Katana
Ninja-To
Poison Dipped any of the above

Actually… My Bob’s Discount Furniture PLUS has 'em. But not Bob’s Discount Furniture. [/b]

Or maybe just a fucking knife? :stuck_out_tongue:

is to choose a rather low-tech, common object

It’s probablyh a tree, or maybe an igloo. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a tree, the kind that gives fruits and has branches long enough for you to tie a tire or something like that to it so that you can swing all day.

Wasn’t thinking of tree swings actually, more of climbing trees. I haven’t climbed any trees in a long time…

Might as well try one (It might suck, since I’m making it up as I type)

This Amazing Device Specializes in Versatility! It can be anything from a comfortable chair, to an effective hunting weapon! Makes an excellent decoration for any home or garden, requires no electricity, and even works underwater! It comes in many shapes and sizes, and almost every color you can imagine! Most models are quite cheap, though they can be a great investment. Not all models go up in value, but some have sold for over 1000 times there starting price!

Originally posted by Dark Knight
This Amazing Device Specializes in Versatility! It can be anything from a comfortable chair, to an effective hunting weapon! Makes an excellent decoration for any home or garden, requires no electricity, and even works underwater! It comes in many shapes and sizes, and almost every color you can imagine! Most models are quite cheap, though they can be a great investment. Not all models go up in value, but some have sold for over 1000 times there starting price!

A rock?

No, it’s an ass.

Think about it. How much did you pay for your ass?

And as to being used as a weapon, how many of you played The Bouncer? Dominique uses her ass as a deadly weapon repeatedly.

I would stick with the rock laugsh

[i]We have discovered an artifact in the home of a suburban family in Placerville, California.

The artifact appears to be metallic. Along the upper crest of the grasping edge is a row of mechanical breakers. An undulating particle-transmission attachment delivers it’s payload to a microfiltered satchel within the casing. The opposite end is driven by 120 volt 440 hertz power run through a series of power rectifiers behind the finned rotating nitrus-oxygen conglomerate transit device which also removes built up friction heat from the operation of the motor.[/i]

sounds like a blender. Or a microwave. Not sure.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I think I killed the thread with my vacuume cleaner!

pitys self

This amazing device can add, subtract, multiply, AND divide with ease. On top of that, it can generate words in ANY known language! And as if that weren’t enough, it comes with a built-in deletion device to correct any mistakes! Plus, it’s disposible and biodegradeble! Buy in bulk to save money!

You could also hav eused “hand-held word processor” It’s a pencil.