Never have I witnessed such a grand display of arrogance, on your parts, td and val.

blank stare, silence …i knew that.

tackles Zhou Yu

How could you not know? He is, after, a cat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe Weiila should keep an eye out…:slight_smile:

MINE! pounces Star Aren’t you the cutest little thing ever born? :slight_smile:

:fungah: “I TOLD Flea that the supersugar in her tea was a bad idea. Excuse me while I throw up.”

Hehehehehehehehehe! Keep a sharp lookout, I think he’s a bit on the naughty side.:slight_smile:

hey, manus? Just saying now, that the whole “not give anyone a real answer as to who I’m talking to” thing counts as drawing out your posts needlessly. Besides, it could’ve been about me, and my catgirl-bashing ways.

Huh? I din’t know about that. Catgirl-bashing ways? I thought your grudge was with elves.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Huh? I din’t know about that. Catgirl-bashing ways? I thought your grudge was with elves.

Elven Maidens, kawaii catgirls, vampires… it’s all the same to me.

Vampires I can understand, but catgirls and elven maidens? Is there some sort of history behind it?

Lovely. ToB crap is already here.

Oh, and Charlemagne:

God told me to skin you alive.

:wink:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Starstorm. Didn’t you notice that one of his titles was “Weiila/Catgirl lover”?

WHAT ABOUT ME!? My notebooks are filled with catgirls, and everytime I shut them, they run away from between the pages and cause mayhem until I got there and pet them so they purr and decide to go back to my notebooks so I can draw a new sibling to them and… Is smacked with a fryingpan by Kat-Chi

…Cat… Girls… r0x0r… j00r… b0x…r

Dude…
pulls out the 10-foot pole that he’s not touching this wole situation with

I know, I’m just about ready to give up on this altogether. Some of these things make no sense at all, even to me. For all I know, I’m my own grandniece, or something.

I’m glad I don’t have any connection to that. Just think of the mess I’d fall into… Whew… I have enough esteem for some people to wish I was related to them, but this… this is too much for anyone to handle.

yeah, we know. You’ve basically said the same thing like 23 times already.

That’s it, I’m outta here.

Originally posted by Rountree
[b]Lovely. ToB crap is already here.

Oh, and Charlemagne:

God told me to skin you alive.

:wink: [/b]
So anything that isnt boring shit is going to be called ToB Crap? We’re just having some fun, shut the fuck up!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
So anything that isnt boring shit is going to be called ToB Crap? We’re just having some fun, shut the fuck up!

You weren’t pulling the ToB stuff… its a couple of other people, and they most likely know who they are.

Originally posted by Rountree
You weren’t pulling the ToB stuff… its a couple of other people, and they most likely know who they are.
Would those people happen to be Manus and Val?

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Would those people happen to be Manus and Val?

I can say, absolutely and without a doubt, that Val isn’t doing anything wrong.