Never have I witnessed such a grand display of arrogance, on your parts, td and val.

Who made you king and queen? Nobody! you didnt single handedly destroy the bane of our existance! I DID! and all I wanted in return was to be promoted to maybe President of Calibration! but nooooo, and you have the gaul to announce yourselves king and queen!? No, I’m sorry, you are not the king and queen! if you remember in your history books, Charlemagne is king! Hail to the king baby!

They both reached 1000 posts before us

Make them King and Queen of losers.
So yeah.
Shuddap Charl :stuck_out_tongue:

are you a loser, charl?

if so, they are your king and queen.

if not, they did not take your position.

Don’t worry: You still have all the French school children that sings their silly little song ‘Sacre Sacre Sacre Charlemagne’, and wants to kick you where it hurts.

Originally posted by Nulani
Don’t worry: You still have all the French school children that sings their silly little song ‘Sacre Sacre Sacre Charlemagne’, and wants to kick you where it hurts.
Sniff, ;_; its so true. thanks you for cheering me up.

Nulani: eh??

TD and Val are married now!?!?

I wont let Val steal my beautiful virgin TD!

Apparently. Forcibly, on TD’s part, but yeah.

yup. they are.

blast, guess it’s bronze for me.

Charl, you’re not getting my adopted son. Away with you.

Excuse me, I did make them the King and Queen of the losers, and they accepted their title:

<center> </center>

looks at epic’s avvie and why are you about to drop them into acid?

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]Nulani: eh??

TD and Val are married now!?!? [/b]

Charlemagne was the king of France; or what would become France, that introduced mathematics as a subject in the French schools: Or so I recall. It made him hightly impopular among school children so they sing that song and wants to kick him where it hurts.

At this rate it’d be amazing if I had 62th place.

Whoa, Sin, TD’s your adopted son? I didn’t know.

I guessthis nmakes you my father-in-law, then.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Whoa, Sin, TD’s your adopted son? I didn’t know.

I guessthis nmakes you my father-in-law, then. [/b]

…if I’m your father, and Sinistral’s your father in law, your life may now be defined as ‘A living nightmare’ from now on.

I prefer the word Hell. :stuck_out_tongue:

“hell living nightmare”
that doesn’t make sense:thud:

Don’t forget, I’m your grandson ^^