name one movie that doesent have a gun

I told you to look close an I mean really really close.
and no this is not a school project I dont even go to school

Yeah, it shows.

If you’re trying to say there isn’t a single movie/film that doesn’t reference firearms in some way, shape or form, then you are wrong. There’s no arguing that.

So what I ask is, what is your point?

what shows?

sure there are movies that dont like movies that take place when guns havent been inventedbut you know what? they have bow and arrows:booster: :hahaha; :booster: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
many kids movies dont have them.

I will clarify that I did not say that there is not one movie that doesent have a gun somewhere in it, but the grand majority do, i would say that 95% of American movies have a gun somewhere in it

Even though we just posted 2 pages of movies without guns?

Yeah, and 63% of all statistics are made up.

Yes. America is a violent country obsessed with weapons and we raise our kids playing with toy guns so they grow up and get real ones. But this is nothing new. War is nothing new.

People inherently kill each other. It is in our nature. And we use weapons like guns to make it easier to kill each other because it is also in our nature to want to do things with less effort.

So… is that the point, or do you not have one?

the point was to see if you cuold name a movie without a gun which you obviuosly can

In my defense, it’s been YEARS since I saw it. And I still don’t remember it. But hey, ninjas.

The Tower of Babel fell a long time ago.

If you want a chalenge, name a movie that has guns in it, but they are never fired. As I write this, I can’t think of one.

I can name a movie that has a gun that is never fired What About Bobduring the part where the doctor is asking his family whether the gun or the picture looks better

There’s a gun in the end of it.

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.

Didn’t Wonka make some kind of candy ray or someshit? It looks like a gun.

Are you thinking of the ray that turns candy into “tv particles” and lets you grab it out of the tv?

Sure.

does that qualify?

Definately.

Stop. Please, just stop encouraging this behavior.