Mystery Science Theater 3000

It’s Rosdower! I came close to naming my dog that years ago.

Hmmm where can I find Kazaa Lite?

Thanks for the info… I had no idea about the name of the episode. I also didn’t know that the guy’s name was Rosdower (hey, it sounded like Rothsbauer to me, and I think that’s funnier).

By the way, how did The Final Sacrifice end? I didn’t get to see the ending, lol.

The infamous “MANOS: The Hands of Fate” was a Joel – and hence, a Comedy Central – episode.

Even with those guys in silhouette at the bottom of the screen ripping it to shreds, it’s a hard film to sit through.

Teenagers from Outer Space
Santa Claus vs The Martians

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed Up Zombies (that’s a Mike episode, but I think it’s still comedy central era)

Warrior of the Lost World (a horrid post apocalypse flick featuring Donald Pleasance and Persis Kimbata [the bald chick from Star Trek I])

A bunch of Gamera films.

Man, I need to find these…

I am Torgo. I keep the place while the master is away.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by StarStorm
Hmmm where can I find Kazaa Lite?

Use a Google search

And Vicki, the Final Sacrifice ended like so (it’s so crappy that it doesn’t deserve a spoiler tag):

The stupid villain captures the stupid kid and is about to sacrifice him to a paper-machete cow skull. Rosdower runs all the way up the side of a mountain while being pursued by scimitar-wielding cultists. He reaches the top, and for some unknown reason, drops the gun he was carrying and picks up a grappling hook to fight the stupid villain. The stupid kid gets free and saves Rosdower’s ass by shooting the stupid villain IN THE BUTT! Then for some reason, the villain bursts into flames and dies, the ancient city rises into the sky, and Rosdower and the stupid kid ride off into the sunset in Rosdower’s run-down truck. Outside of the movie, Crow and Tom start a cult based around baking cookies and watching Ally McBeal, while Pearl tries to take over a guy named Carl, only to lose him to the Automobile group.