MySpace "suicide"

Ah, okay. I gotcha. Also, you’re an Onion, and a defunct country. Congratulations!

I like my hat. It adds confusion.

i don’t know cuz my computer refuses to takle the link, so did thiskid ever say anything like"everyone hates me"? that seems to be common among people either depressed or suicidal. and to be honest, it’s kind of funny. there’s no way EVERYONE could hate them, as most people don’t know who they are. the vast majority of people are indifferent to how they feel.

But you DO get the point, right?

i get the point, i was merely curious.

Mainly because of this, but some people commit suicide for the opposite.Their lives are just too perfect and are envied and admired by people everywhere.They finally get mad and depressed that they can get ANYTHING they ever wanted without much effort.That is the reason why I never interacted with people too much.Though my boyfriend is a sorry ass popular piece of shit, and I frankly wouldnt be surprised if he commited suicide…

Anywho, I wouldnt go so far as to say people who attempt/commit suicide are stupid.I understand their motives and reasoning, but I dont encourage this.I have tried about 5 times and almost succeded, what can I say?It is a really dumb thing to do and can be prevented.But everyone is so commited to their own lives that they can give 3 shits if their friend is feeling depressed.Talking to them isnt hard people.

bows Thank you, thank you :smiley:

There are many reasons people commit suicide. I haven’t seen an alarming amount of statistics saying that suicidals are perfect people with perfect lives- these tendencies can affect anyone from all walks of life.

On the flip side, about talking to friends, it’s not as easy as that. I tried carrying a girl through elementary to junior high for years and she just didn’t get it, the advice, the support that I was giving her. I eventually just cut her loose and didn’t associate with her anymore because there was simply nothing more I could do for her. Likewise, it’s perfectly acceptable to worry about your own life than to care about someone else’s. There is nothing saying that we have to carry a depressed suicidal through life as well as try and live through our own. I try and care whenever I can, and offer support when no one else is likely to. But there is a point where you have to say “I can’t do this anymore, they are not responding to my help. I can do nothing” and just move on. You can only offer so much.

I don’t know about that…

What can I say, I like old people.