My thought (IMPORTANT! READ OR DIE!! >O)

It makes me so glad sometimes that I don’t get caught up in all the shit here. Sure this is a fun place to be n’ all and this place has helped me through some shitty times, but it’s just a place where random people from loads of different walks of life with loads of different attitudes talk about shit with each other. In a place like this, you’re BOUND to get conflicts and electricity between people and the larger this place becomes, the more often it’ll happen. You just gotta remember though, this is a place where you can have fun and chat to other people freely and easily. As soon as this place starts to get on your nerves or someone pisses you off, just do what I do, get of for a while and do something else, then come back when you’ve cooled off. I’m probably speaking a lot of non-understandable shit here but I’m immensely tired so forgive me.

Yeah, you left alot out of your little story nessa. I’m over you, I just wish people would stop kissing your feet cuz you pretend to be somthing you’re not. anyway, put me on ignore, I put you on ignore, I dont know how you got off for a second.

I bitch at you for posting? Geez, I don’t even remember that. Must not have been imporant. So unless you had said something really stupid, or just mistook what I said, I am quite sorry for giving a bitchy responce.

… and I should start posting on the media forum then, can’t let there be some kind of safe haven now can I? :stuck_out_tongue:

And uhh… Eva, you may think this is silly, but even it it is (which it is) the feelings are there to make the serious posts, so.

As for the rest of you, I assume this is just a repeat of last-thread, so carry on. :stuck_out_tongue: And Kagon, if you’re reading this, I can tell you the real reason we can’t have nice things- and it involves blackmail. >.>;

:kissy:

Eden thinks in neat ways.

I left a lot out? Ohhhhhhh riiiiiight the part where you lie about everything you’ve ever talked about. And bullshit you have me on ignore, that’s why you take every opportunity to do this kind of stupid shit.

And the “getting over me” part I’m referring to is LEAVING ME THE FUCK ALONE, DO NO TALK TO ME OR ABOUT TO ME TO ANYONE OR I WILL FUCKING WALK TO FUCKING THOUSAND OAKS FUCKING CALIFORNIA AND SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT. NO I WILL NOT EDIT THIS POST.

AND IF YOU EVER FUCKING DARE ACCUSE ME OF SINKING TO YOUR FUCKING LEVEL AND BEING A FUCKING FAKE EVER AGAIN, I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU’RE NICELY TORTURED BEFORE I SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT. AND NO I STILL WILL NOT EDIT THIS POST, BECAUSE I AM NOT A FUCKING COWARD LIKE YOU (sorry, it had to be done), I DO NOT CARE IF I GET BANNED FOR THIS, BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I WOULD QUITE LIKE TO BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE MY EFFORTS ELSEWHERE. WHY I HAVEN’T ALREADY I WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW. NOR DO I KNOW WHY I AM STILL TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

Thank you, and goodfuckingnight.

I said it before, and I’ll say it again. It’s mostly your guys’s own damn fault that shit is the way it is. I’m not naming any names, you know who you are even if you admit it or not. You guys should go out and get some fresh air, maybe. The world doesn’t revolve around this place. I promise.

Don’t think that kissy face makes things any better. Ass. >:O

Ok, second of all.

[i]DRAMA[/i]

Geez, I know the internet is damn serious business and all, but you kids need to really chill the fuck out. Nessa, you’re warned for flaming, to put it lightly. You two either need to ignore each other or sort your differences out elsewhere. Everyone’s sick and tired of your stupid drama spilling out in every other thread. Deal with your problems elsewhere, not here any more. At all. Clear?