my sister, the tramp

Damn Freshman… I sympathize. pats Silhouette on the back But don’t worry. Your sister will get into severe trouble one day and maybe then she will grow up. Most people go through phases like that anyway. She’s probobly a social extrovert, like my brother is, and he is going through something similar, although he’s not quite so stupid about it.

Wow, your sister IS foolish. I don’t see how she’s a tramp, though.

Reminds me of the typical Norwegian teenager.

Thats why you don’t get trashed at peoples houses. There are so many abandoned houses and places that you can break into and party…it’s crazy. You’d be surprised.

Originally posted by Silhouette
SHE FILLED IT WITH CRANBERRY JUICE.
tell her that there are such things as white cranberries!

Okay, first off, why would one get paid to steal beer, when beer costs less then 60 dollars to buy? Unless your cousin was underaged as well.

Secondly, my friend’s sister threw a party and one of her friends smashed in a bunch of car windows including a windshield, with her foot. Her. Foot. A car windshield is like a half inch thick. Needless to say his sister got grounded for a good many months, as one of the cars was their dad’s.

Epic: niiiiiiiice. That’s a new one.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
[b] Okay, first off, why would one get paid to steal beer, when beer costs less then 60 dollars to buy? Unless your cousin was underaged as well.

Secondly, my friend’s sister threw a party and one of her friends smashed in a bunch of car windows including a windshield, with her foot. Her. Foot. A car windshield is like a half inch thick. Needless to say his sister got grounded for a good many months, as one of the cars was their dad’s. [/b]

Whoa. O_o Did your friend’s sister’s foot get hurt?

heh, have you ever seen American Movie when Mike is bashing in car windshields in a dump to record the soundtrack to Coven?

On a slightly less scale, but just as ignorant, some of my old classmates had a project due for school, 3 didn’t even bother, and 12 were so lazy that they just printed stuff off of the internet.
Here’s the best part, they didn’t even modify it to look half reasonable…
what do you mean?
they printed off pages that still had hyperlinks, and “click here” spots in the text.
They turned it in as their own work.
And the web address was on the paper…
>_<
Some people are so thick.
Gaosh I hated that class, stuck with a group of 31 people who were as lazy as, as, as, well there really isn’t anything to finish that simile with, for they should be the thing which lazy things are compared to.
BLeh… me b done now.

Your sister is not a tramp so much is she A DUMB BITCH!!!

Originally posted by Obadiah
Gaosh I hated that class, stuck with a group of 31 people who were as lazy as, as, as, well there really isn’t anything to finish that simile with, for they should be the thing which lazy things are compared to.

Great line.

Somebody ought to use that for their sig (with proper attribution, of course).

Thank you kindly good sir.

Now I must head off to work and make frozen custard for the masses.

tah tah

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Whoa. O_o Did your friend’s sister’s foot get hurt?
I dunno, nor do I care, but I found it quite humorous.