my sister, the tramp

my freshman sister is a huge retard. she had two parties this weekend, both of which my parents found out about. (partly because my cousin whom she payed 60 dollars to to steal beer for her got arrested in the act) its really long, so pretend i said lots of stuff that makes her seem like an idiot. incase you are in doubt of the apparently immense magnitude to which the level of my sisters stupidity extends, i will leave you with this: she and her friends drank two bottles of (relatively cheap) wine which my parents had about the kitchen, and to cover it up she threw away the bottle of red wine, and with the bottle of chardonnay (a white wine) SHE FILLED IT WITH CRANBERRY JUICE.

haw

doesn’t beat the time a girl ODed on more stuff than I can name during drug weak. She was a freshman too. Its pretty typical if you ask me.

What does that have to do with your sister being a tramp, though it does clearly illustrate her foolishness.

Tell her she looks like sally struthers

Originally posted by Exo vers 2.0
Tell her she looks like sally struthers

If That Doesn’t Scare Her Straight…Nothing Will…

Originally posted by Duo
If That Doesn’t Scare Her Straight…Nothing Will…

If that doesen’t work try Barbara Streisand ne?

Iono, Barbara Seems A Bit Trite Now Or Days…How About

Dun Dun Dun…Joan Rivers…

Maybe, or you could say she looks like the fat version of Richard Simmons

Originally posted by Exo vers 2.0
Maybe, or you could say she looks like the fat version of Richard Simmons

Heh, I Think We Have A Winner…

Hey, Duo? Just wondering, why are you capitalizing every word you make?

And man, that actually sounds a lot like my brother, really. He has a habit of getting totally drunk and/or drugged up about once a month, and finding “unique” things to do during so.

::Points To Newly Updated Sig::

Jesus!

Pretty Usual Sil…

Sounds like a true airhead.Well since you’re bashing, I wanna bash too:p I know too many girls like this

Originally posted by Evangelion
Sounds like a true airhead.Well since you’re bashing, I wanna bash too:p I know too many girls like this

I fail to see how this is bashing someone. You simply pointed out that you know people that are like his sister. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your sister is going to end up killing herself over her stupidity, and she will deserve it.

I don’t know if I could laugh at the stupidity or the sadness of the stupidity. just laughs

Sounds like a true airhead

Yes, that would be bashing;)

Your sister isn’t very good at covering her tracks / disposing of evidence.

[Which, if it leads to her being busted, educated, and corrected, might not be a bad thing afterall.]

And the rest of you might be better off for letting her remain that way. Young and dumb as she may be now, she might not always be so. (I doubt she’ll try the cranberry juice trick next time around, if there is a next time, for example).

Whoa, thats pretty thick…even I know that if you want alchohol you should definetly get someone who is legal age and close to you. Also if she drinks your parents wine then fills it with cranberry juice, ouch man, I don’t know how you can put up with someone like that.

[i]
Your sister is going to end up killing herself over her stupidity, and she will deserve it. [/b]

Ouch, thats a pretty harsh thing to say, we all do stupid things but nobody deserves to die because of them…

Oh, but she totally does Ness…