My sister is a whore

ROFL.

This shit is gold XD

What a complete douchebag. It seems it’s a whole family of douchebags, though. I guess that’s to be expected. =\

She got what was coming to her. I approve strongly. Don’t throw bricks if you live in a glass house, bitch.

I hope you’re talking about the girl. If you don’t think the guy was mercilessly righteous here, there is something WRONG with you. Even without the beer bullshit, the sister’s list should’ve been broadcast on TV just for being a motherfucking whore and allowing it to exist.

Her exploits are not so unusual that it deserves awe. Its fairly typical.

No, you people have it wrong. This girl isn’t a whore. Whores get paid.

And holy crap, I wonder how many stds she has. O_o;

Uhh, I think having alcohol underage, while not a HUGE problem if you’re under supervision, is worse than having natural sexual urges. Just saying.

The kid went too far. I wonder if their or anybody’s relationship could survive something like this.

I think both are fine, but what we think doesn’t have shit to do with her snooping and ratting. He essentially did the same thing as she did. Only with more exposure. But apparently she likes being exposed, so she shouldn’t be bitching.

Given that the list had boys listed she might give her v-card up to, the chances are not many unless she’s one into fellating every guy she meets and taking it up the butt. I don’t see anything on the list about anal, and apparently she’s only blown two of the guys on the list.

So I would be willing to bet none.

You can still get stds from oral, though.

Crotanks and SG said it better than I did. While she probably shouldn’t have told her parents about this, I believe his retaliation was disproportionate. She said he had beer, so he’s grounded for three months. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. He posted her sex wish-list on the internet and ultimately had her branded as a whore by all the people who saw that for an indefinite period of time. There is no justice in what was done, and if you believe there is, then there is something wrong with you.

And as SG said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having sexual urges and acting on them. This is a natural part of being a human being. I’d argue that it is more unnatural to suppress them. Then again, I’m pretty sure you’re arguing from lack of experience, Hades.

My honest answer:

People like her aren’t the kind who take good advice. They need a hammer to the face to learn what’s okay and not okay to do. In this case, the hammer happened to be a slut-list and facebook was the arm. You’re assuming nothing else occurred prior to these events but I promise you the guy’s sister is an abomination of a human being and this is a case of long-accumulated pressure finally bursting the tank. That’s the way these things go. I understand this. Sin understands this. You may peg us as misogynists but with the way everyone else on earth worships pussy, especially you, it’s no surprise you’re blind to the raw justice being inflicted on one such pussy for doing something you’d want to drag a guy into an alley for if your sister’s name happened to appear on one of his lists.

My overwhelmingly sexist answer:

Agreed.

Ratting out a rat is justice. I hope he gave a copy to her parents too, so she gets grounded for 3 years.

It doesn’t matter, what her brother did is way over the top. You’re seriously equating what she did(ratting to her parents about beer), to sexually humiliating her in front of everyone she knows? Girls kill themselves over shit like this; google “sexting suicide”. Also, when you read those sexting suicide articles, take note of how the girls were harassed by virtually their entire schools. That may happen to this girl.

And keeping a “sex list” does not deserve a hammer to the face. Neither does tattle-taling to one’s parents. You’re acting like she committed some kind of a crime.

Ratting out a rat is justice. I hope he gave a copy to her parents too, so she gets grounded for 3 years.

Does this also apply to people who testify against criminals? I always hated the ‘anti-snitch’ movement…

Yes. I know. I believe the odds are lower though (higher than protected sex, but if she’s such a whore, she may not go the condom route anyway).

As for the brother’s retaliation, I have no problem with him retaliating. I have a problem with how he retaliated with the full public humiliation. The girl broke the cardinal sibling rule: don’t snitch on a sibling; they have dirt on you. What the brother should have done was give the list to his parents, and only his parents. That would have been enough. The public humiliation side was not warranted.

On the contrary, Hades. If a man had a similar list it would be acceptable to me. There is no crime in seeking pleasure. And I doubt your reasoning that she needed a “slap in her face” from her brother. If there is any danger to what she is doing, then she would learn from experience, not from public humiliation. I’d argue that now that her status as a “whore” is cemented thanks to her brother, I can only see this turning out worse for her. I either see her overcompensating in trying to be somebody she is not, or embracing the personality that she is branded with to more extreme means. I don’t know her, so I don’t know how she’ll react. But it’s unlikely she will moderate her behavior (if, indeed it NEEDS moderation) because her brother did something evil and unwarranted.

I also love your assumption that this must be the straw that broke the camel’s back for the brother, rather than a retaliation for one singular act. There is no evidence that there was a series of escalating events. I just see one dick move followed by a massive dick move.

The biggest problem I have with this, though, is that they both invaded one another’s privacy. I don’t know if the sister was intentionally looking for something, but instead of confronting her brother with the beer she automatically takes it to the authority figures. And so, instead of handling it like a mature person, her brother purposefully digs for dirt on his sister so that she can be similarly punished- if not by authority, then by being humiliated by her peers. This is the same disgraceful attitude that you would condemn if it were politicians or businessmen engaging in similar behaviors.

I agree with GAP. Both parties were out of line, but the brother took it too far. Also, drinking beer is a lot more dangerous than engaging in sexual activities, with STDs being the one major issue I can think of with sex. It’s funny reading about it but that girl is pretty much fucked over at her high school now. Good luck with keeping her friends. The worse that would have happened to her bratty brother with his three months detention was getting a WOW addiction.

This would have been the fairest way of dealing with it.

I have to agree with 984 here. Retaliation itself was fine, the manner in which it was carried out was completely disproportionate, and lacking Hades’ evident omniscience on the minds and histories of people I only read about over the net, all I see is an exaggeratedly punishing response to an enormously lesser offence.

Hell, if the guy got three months just for beer, handing over the list to her parents like 984 said would have been more than enough.