My School Fucking SUCKS.

and uphill BOTH ways?

Cless, I said that already!

edit - but it’s so important that it needed to be repeated. :hahaha;

School has never canceled at the school’s I’ve been to. A few years back we had a tornado warning, all the other schools around closed, but us…no we were stuck at school.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
We had school canceled back in HS once due to strong winds. Not that strong, I suppose… but maybe it would have proved hazardous for all the tiny twig girls that went to our school. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh Kero, what are you smoking those were fucking strong winds. I think we had 40MPH constant with 80MPH gusts when school was canceled. Also the power was out at the school.

Lucky. In Norway they wouldn’t close the schools unless the snow is so deep they would risk that the students drown in it.

Bah, those arctic winds are coming over to here, they’ll be here by next week. Damn you canadians shakes fist at the sky.

I’ve never had school close because of the weather, I guess that’s what I get for living in England.

However, I have had it close for electrical problems (no power anywhere) and gas problems (gas leaks). And on the RARE day, a lesson has been canceled, because the room was too cold. But that’s it.

Supposedly it’s going to be -14 and really snowy next week in England, so you never know, we might all get lucky.