My Pologue to my story *+~A New World~+*

+~A New World~+

~My Note~

Here goes nathing this is my story its sort of based on ff. Not for the lil ones I dont think this includes the theme song and the pologue. This is my first real story i’v dont so advice would be good! thanks and I hope you like!!!

theme song :by Christina Aguilera: Fighter

Well i thought I knew you, thinkin’ that you were true
Guess I, I couldn’t trust called you bluff time is up
Cause I’ve had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But you joy ride just came down in flamescause your greed sold me out in shame

After all the stealling and cheatingyou probably think that
I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh oh, you’re wrong
Cause if it wasn’t for all that you tried to do, I wouldn’t know
Just how capable I am to pull through
So I just wanna say thank you

Chorus:
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Makes me learn a little bit faster
Makes my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for makin me a fighter

Never saw it coming, all you backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on a good thing before i’d realize your game
I heard you’re goin round playing, the victem now
But don’t even begin felling i’m the one to blame
Cause you dug your own grave
After all the fight and the liescuaes you’re wanting to haunt me
But that won’t work anymore, no more,
It’s over
Cause if it wasn’t for all your torture
I wouldn’t know how to be this way and never back down
So i wanna say thank you
Cause it

Chorus

How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so curel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to know the truth
You tried to hide you lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you’ll see
YOU-WON’T-STOP-ME

I am a fighter and I
I ain’t goin’stop
There is no turning back
I’ve had enough

Chorus

So thanks for makin me a fighter…

Pologue to: A New World

Dear Tiyler
How are you ? how’s you 15,000,000 SEED doing now? not to good. Why don’t you just give up, you have no hope in wining, not this time you man are running out what are you going to do then? whats that my men are running out too! yes I guess they are, maybe it will be a show down between us? and all these lives wasted of what ?for me to get whats mine evil will win this time.
I must get going there’s people to torcher but its nice to talk to you.
love always your twin sister JADE xoxoxox
just as she starts to fold her letter…

" Jade thier attacking." a girl runs in, cuts and scars on her face. She’s panting and looks very tyed.
" what again?. ok, get the gf were not runing away this time, the SEEDS an’t wining, wheres my gunblade?."

She jumps out of her “Bed” (a bit of blanket and some grass) Grabs her gunblade, and runs out of the cave, she looks around and then ( her folowers fighting SEED ) she runs into the battle field slicing any one in uniform, blood flying everywhere .
Theres people dieing everywhere. This is a sight that she see’s, often nathing new to her.
Then she sees something that will stay in her mind for ever…

" Bro look out " he turns around but to late his head is sliced off. hiting the ground everything is in slow motion.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO” she runs over, just as her sister runs over to there brothers side. As she runs over to her dead brother and sister, she trips over a dead body, she did not see, as she gets up she sees a pair od shoes, she looks up above her is a girl with two diffiernt color eyes, the lefts green the right bule. she lifts her sword and brings it down…

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh " A girl wakes up she looks around darkness is all around her the only light is the small fire her brother made, she looks around again no ones there.( Where’s Tim why do I keep having these drems what do they mean??? i’ll tell Tim about it when he gets back. No there I go again I can’t rely on any one rember what mum said! Oh but im sooo alone…)

ahhhhhhhhhh i hope you like it mite take a little longer to wright chapter one but plz tell me if i need to inprove anything!!! thanks
:cool:

Heya, Marshmellows! It’s your best friend Lady Angel here! I’m a guessing this is a Final Fantasy 8 Fanfiction! Are ya gonna have Lilia in it? Or does this only have Jade?

For those who don’t know, it’s nothing major, really! :moogle:

yeah i think i will i just have to think when im going to put her in!!! how was the movie??? oh yeah and its sort of based on Final Fantasy 8 Fanfiction sorry :yipee: what do you think of it so far?

I loved that movie! It was called Down With Love. Romance and comedy are a great mix, let me tell you! :hyperven:

By the way, this fic is great!! Are we still gonna work on ‘Too Much To Handle’, or are you gonna do this?? 'cause if ya don’t wanna, i’ll abandon the project.

Bys the ways…sorry about that! I’m thinking about doing an RPGClassics Fanfiction. Wanna be in it? :hyperven:

:yipee: yeah y not !!! so whed you go to the movies with wink wink lol i dont know about two much two handle??? ill think about it

Great!! Give me your biography, aka the personality you wanna have, and we’ll get started. You have to keep the name Marshmellows, though. Also, I didn’t go to the movies with a guy!! Though I wish I did…I’ve never gone out before…:kissy:

I really hope you still wanna do Too Much To Handle!!:hyperven:

i’ll have to think of one lol :hmm: :boring: sorry went to sleep not the best thinker
you’ve never been to the movies with a guy girl what u doin’ ?get out and ask some guys u don’t know what ur missing!!!
you where always shy about guys but you’ll get ova it y dont u ask that guy u think u like out 2 the movies???:kissy:

I do NOT like him…I was in a major state of confusion, that’s all! And I am being dead sincere. Yeah…maybe I should ask someone out. Maybe I should be like Rinoa and pull out some random guy…hee! Funny!:hyperven:

Do a bio, you lazy chick! Why you so lazy??? …Just fooling, by the way!!

By the way, post the bio in my new thread: RPGClassics Fanfiction Idea!! It’s the best thing, so there’s less clutter here! This is about your Fanfiction, after all!:wave:

what are you my mother??? its the weekend im aloud to be lazy:boring:

Yes, of course I am!! Don’t squeal, I was just kidding! I will give you a piece of advice, though. It would probably be a good idea if you weren’t so lazy, but I know why you are, so it’s all cool!! :wave:

Okay, I’ll just leave you two to your private matters and look at the story.

Pretty actionpacked start, but I think you could look it over a bit because there were several typos and mispunctuation. It seems to me that you wrote it in a bit of a rush, which makes it easy to make mistakes - I do too when writing fast.
The letter in the beginning was a little confusing with the questions and comments slipping over each other, for a while it seemed to me almost like there were two people talking very quickly with each other so that their voices mingled or something.
Also, where did the girl come from, who is she? Why does she use a gunblade and what is her role in FF8?
There was also a lot of things happening in a very short time. I hope you create a backstory in future chapters dwelling on the characters that you present, or even better that you start further back in time and let us know them better. As it is now, there’s a feeling of “Oh, her brother and sister died. Who?”. Since I didn’t know anything about these people, it was impossible for me to feel any of the sorrow that Jade experienced. You have to make me their friend too, if I’m to feel sad for them, otherwise they are nothing but a few words on a screen.

[pedanticmode] Er… actually it’s spelt SeeD. [/pedanticmode]

A good start though. I;m sure things will fall into place once you have some more chapters ready. keep it up.:cool:

Dont worry you’ll get every think in like the first chapters:cool: lol i like confusing storys and you dont get it till the end it makes you think and about the letter youll get it later too :slight_smile: but thanks for the advice
:cool:

Don’t keep us waiting all the time. Give us some bits at some point.

By the way, do you and Lady Angel know each other in real life by any chance? Just a thought.

yeah we do! as we both live in australia shes my best mate!!!:cool: we went to primry school together but now we go to diffrent high schools! but were still good mates :get it?: i dont know why though were soooooo diffrent lol shes like all shy around guys and im not and and shes like a princess and i ride a motor bike and love to do thinks that guys do so i can kick their ass at it so i dont know how we get all but we do!!!:victoly: p:unch::

Marshmellows and I are best friends. I don’t really understand how we get along, either. I am not a princess! I can’t help it if I’m not the rough type. Hey…I’m pround of who I am. I am delicate, yet cheerful. So what? That’s me!

Do the next chappie sooooooooon!!! :moogle:

This explains a great deal.

Your puncuation needs to be improved and you need to make use of the PM feature.

Yes…I guess so…

START CHAPPIE ONE SOON, PLEASE!!!:hyperven: