My own 1000th post extravaganza!

You said you are only answering one, so, take your pick.

What’s with this forum’s infatuation with question threads/celebrating thousands of posts?

Why did you leave the mailbag? :too bad; It was good when you did it! (in my opinion, at least).

Oh… I’ll have to think of a GOOD question I’ve never asked. I’ll edit later, k? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that much, really. In some places it’s even less than 1 Yuan per kg, which is currently about 1 cent I guess.

SG! If a fairy would suddenly poof into your room and grant you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

So did you pork her?

Whats the deal with the dow?

And

How can i get girls to like me?

LOL, Someone actually answered that question! That is my dad’s famous conversation starter used during awkward silences. You rock DT!

Why do people like doing this question threads when the get to 1000 post,why do you like to show it off?

do your damn site work!

(this isn’t a question. And I’m using the work damn needlessly tonight)

bows thank you, thank you. In case you ever pay this wonderful country a visit, don’t let the merchants fool you!

I already know too much about you, SG. I wish there was some magic potion I could take that would make me forget all about your dirty secrets.

Oh, but I am curious, have you gone around asking people if you smell like bacon since the first meet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Damnit Merlin, have you even checked the main page in the last week? I’ve been doing a lot of site work damn you :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d so comment out your update if I wasn’t too lazy to look up the server password.

Ok, so I waited a litle longer to answer my questions. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t wanna dig the thread up :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s your frickin answers:

Actually, it sucks particularly where I live, because I live out of town, and out of town, you can’t connect any faster than 28.8 KBPS, no matter what kind of dialup modem you have. I have a 56K modem, and it normally connects at about 24 KBPS. Isn’t that bogus? :stuck_out_tongue:

s’pretty cool.

I suppose it’s cos I’m more confident than most people here. I’m a flirt IRL, but really I’m a pretty average bachelor, and I have the same problems as everyone in catching a nice lady.

Mmmm you throw hissy fits over nothing all the time; be careful who you label, and what you label them. :stuck_out_tongue: Was it Van Patten or Kikkegard who said, “If you label me, you negate me?” :stuck_out_tongue: Points to anyone who knows what that’s from. :smiley:

When I was in high school, I was in the percussion ensemble. We had this song where we played various rock and dance beats, in choreographed patterns, in a long line of Metal Trash cans. It was really, awesome, and the song was called “Stinkin’ Garbage.” One of my friends called in Skankin’ Garbage, and the name stuck mostly in the group. Well, eventually I had to get an e-mail address when I started using the Inner Net. I particularly liked this name, because ‘skank’ is also a type of dance, particularly to a genre of music called “Ska.” So, I used this name, since it represents my love and advocation for music and celebrating music. Skankin’ Garbage.

Not that much, really. In some places it’s even less than 1 Yuan per kg, which is currently about 1 cent I guess. >:D

¿Cómo? Quéro no es una palabra. ¿Tú lo sabes, verdad? Yo pienso que quisaste decir “Quiero”, ¿que no? Si estoy verdad, entonces, mi repuesta es: No sé, ¿lo quieres o no? :stuck_out_tongue:

Probly cos we were bored or interested in joining the community.

DAMN YOU :stuck_out_tongue: I did NOT. :stuck_out_tongue: I wrote that melody line, and the first thing that came to mind was the first part of the ‘sounds like FF6’ part. Then, trying to move it AWAY from that, I ended up virtually composing the same melody line. :stuck_out_tongue: The song is completely different though, so you can just go home. :stuck_out_tongue:

Because the government says so. Stupid. :smiley:

What, like my clothing? If so, there really is nothing more or less important, cos my wardrobe is pretty much the same shirt and pants, in different colors. :stuck_out_tongue: However, if you’re talking about my STYLE, I think it would be my verbalisms; there isn’t anyone who talks anything like I do. And, this allows me to have my own original edge when doing anything. A lot of people think my way of talking and delivering jokes is funny, probly just cos they’ve never heard it before; I don’t normally even make incredibly funny jokes either, I just talk really funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

QUOTE=Nicholas D. Wolfwood]How much would a framed picture of your beautiful avatar cost?[/QUOTE]

Probably the price of a piece of paper, and a picture frame. If you can find price on both of those, then you have your answer. :smiley:

I didn’t try hard enough in school, that’s how. But, since Community College started, I’ve changed my ways.

Since I mentioned I’m only answering one question, my name is Jamie Obeso. Most o’ y’all know that already though. :smiley:

Cos, I didn’t wanna answer a bunch of dumb questions. If I limited someone’s amount of questions to ask me to just one, they’d be forced to come up with something either really funny, or really good.

No. Mints taste bad.

Uh…I guess the answer is yes? I dunno :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, your questions are so cool, I’m going to answer both of them :smiley:

1. People here, unfortunately, are mega bandwagon hoppers at times. Sorcerer started this cool thread, everyone followed suit, myself included. When someone says something cool around here, everyone starts saying it. When someone does ANYTHING cool, you see almost everyone doing it. Kinda like the banners 984 made, jeez. :confused:

2. Well, I wouldn’t mind doing it still, but it’s complicated. I wouldn’t have the motivation to do it by myself, I don’t wanna do it with just ONE other person, and the way we do the mailbag (we get in a chat room and act it out), it’s very hard to get all three of us in at once. So, while I’d still love to do it, awkward circumstances prevent me from doing it. Maybe I’ll guest host a mailbag or two sometime in the future :smiley: Thanks for appreciating my humour though :smiley: Hopefully, the next mailbagger will still use the “frick” sign that I made, lol. Here’s one for all you kids: <br><br> http://www.rpgclassics.com/mailbag/Frick.jpg

Fluency in every language known to man
Your heart :smiley:
3 more wishes :stuck_out_tongue: No, I’m not insatiable, I’d just need a few more than 3 wishes. These would be my first 3. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell yeah fool, like 9 times already fool hell yeah. :smiley:

Have sex with them. Or, take your clothes off.
Uh if you wanted a serious answer, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: Every gal’s different, just like every guy. You’ll just have to be yourself and see which one sticks. :smiley: And that’s why people say “You have to learn to love yourself before you love someone else.” See? Of course, if you take our clothes off, or have sex with them, you probly love yourself a whole lot, so maybe my answer wasn’t all that bad :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not really showing off, it’s just fun. I don’t even care about my post count really, I just like to talk about myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankfully no, but I have gotten a lot of compliments about my smell! :smiley: They’ve never told me WHAT I smell like, though…

uh, dude. He probly has. He’s Merlin. Duh.

Hey! Can I ask a question now?

no

Damn.

looks to me like he just answered your question:)