My Latest Song: G.H.O.D Taints the Fountain of Dreams (Kirby). Best Work Yet.

Yay! I love how this song turned out, and I hope you love this song, too. I hope you idolize this song. I hope you mosh to this song. I hope you make love with this song playing. I hope you jam up in school to this song. I wish I can make it on OC ReMix with this song…

Anyways, listen to “this song”

www.angelfire.com/realm2/rpgmusicroom

Just follow the linkage, and do the clickage.

And thanks to all beta testers (listeners) for your input, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Comments appreciated. Sticky is even better.

I’ll put this up here too.

The song’ really good.:smiley:

Sticky… lol!

Okay, it took me 30 minutes to download, so I guess I’m better saying something about it because no one else will. :stuck_out_tongue: I have no idea what this song is, but I prefer it to all your other ones. Well, the ones I cared to listen to.

Oh, you’ve got to know Kirby. He used the Kirby theme from SSBM and medleyed it with the invincibility theme from the Kirby games. Go download the original Kirby for the Game Boy. It’s short, but it’s a classic.

Niiice.

I love Kirby,and I can’t wait to play him tomorrow when I finally get to play SSBM. And Kagato, that song ROCKS!

Yay! I got props!!! Actually, Val gave me the decision to do a Kirby song because she was, to quote: KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY!!! DO KIRBAHHH!!! Or something similar.

Anyways, thanks for the reviews and comments, it really means a whole lot to me. :cool: And yes, Kirby is a classic game. I’m playing it on Emu every now and then.

btw, I didn’t know how to end the song, thus the fallout effect. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh. This is sweet Kagato. You’re good!

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
[b]Yay! I got props!!! Actually, Val gave me the decision to do a Kirby song because she was, to quote: KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY!!! DO KIRBAHHH!!! Or something similar.

Anyways, thanks for the reviews and comments, it really means a whole lot to me. :cool: And yes, Kirby is a classic game. I’m playing it on Emu every now and then.

btw, I didn’t know how to end the song, thus the fallout effect. :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

blink

Really, I was like that? Damn, I gotta get a better memory span. :fungah:

Edit: I mean, I can see myself doing that, but I just don’t remember it.

Yeah, I remember Valk being all up into some Kirbah, now.

btw, I’m bumping this up again, shamelessly, 'caues I ain’t gonna be here until late Saturday (more on that in sepearate thread)

Bye and thanks again for the comments and good timez

Offhand, have you thought of submitting this to Overclocked?

If I haven’t already deleted the edit-tools I used for this, I’m gonna touch it up a bit and consider submitting it to OC ReMix.

Thing is though, it takes AGES for them to post it. DJ Pretzels cool and all, but his server or something is slow as fugnutz, and that’s fuggin’ slow. But still, yeah I’ll consider when VgMix 2.0 comes out, so I can see if the big-time remixers like Virt, McVaffe, and others can listen to it, give their harsh critisim, and stuff.