my "friends"

You don’t have to read it, I only wanted to write it down…

On the university of my town the “anime-club-trier”. Every Thursday I meet there some people and some of them are (close) friends.
Yesterday Natty (one of them) called me and told me about a birthdayparty of one of the members. The whole anime-club was there; I didn’t even knew of a party.
And no, that is not the problem.
Then she told that Chris (someone I know for about 2 years was there with his boyfriend. I’ve ever knew he is gay, but he never lived it out. Now he is confident enough to kiss his friend before other people, as it seems.

Today, Natty wrote me an email and begged me not to tell anyone that I know about Chris’s boyfriend.
Some people of the anime-club seems to think that I shouldn’t know it and begged Natty not to tell me.
Unfortunaltely she did before they told her to do not and now I have to pretend not to know anything.

DAMN! Why shouldn’t I know it?! There are some people in the anime-club who don’t know him half so good as me.
And, everyone knows that I like gays.
Do they fear that when I see him next time run over to him and shout: “Finally you had your comming out!!”

So I’m to be the only one who don’t know. As I said the whole anime-club was there and so everyone saw him and his boyfriend.

I hope it’s understandable… my English is so bad…

Thanks for reading.

They’re offering free accounts now.

Thats where I post my random angsting now.

Also, I really have no clue what you’re saying. =\

Oh wait- now I get it… okay. Respect their privacy. Its not that YOU shouldn’t know, its that they don’t want other people knowing. Nothing wrong with that.

EDIT: And no, your English is NOT bad, compared to some Americans/Canadians/Englishmen. =p

wait wait… plz clear this up for me… are you a female who likes gay “guys” or sumthin’??

I opened the thread right after I got that email. I was really angry then…
Now I’m not angry anymore.
I’ll try the link next time.

Oh wait- now I get it… okay. Respect their privacy. Its not that YOU shouldn’t know, its that they don’t want other people knowing. Nothing wrong with that.

It IS only me who knows it officially, because EVERYONE expect me saw them on that party.
But they’re normaly nice people. When they don’t want me to know they didn’t do that to weed me out… I’m sure there is a reason.

EDIT: And no, your English is NOT bad, compared to some Americans/Canadians/Englishmen. =p

Thanks. Really. Thank you!:moogle:

wait wait… plz clear this up for me… are you a female who likes gay “guys” or sumthin’??

Uhm, not like in the way you may think. Sorry, if I said it unclear.

And thanks for reading and answering.

Originally posted by Cybercompost

I resent that for no apparent reason.

What about Lunaris, then?

Ahhh drama. Dont you just love it?