My First Post Here...

Hello everyone, my name is Michael. This is my first post and my polite konnichi wa to everybody here.
I am a major RPG and Anime addict, and ehm… Well actually, I’m no good at telling stuff about myself. Ask me questions if you’re interested, and if not, then yoú’ll all get to know me soon enough all over the forum.

Until Later :wink:

Yeah newbies travel in packs it looks like:kissy: Welcome!

Hello, I be Val, you be fresh meat.

Well, fresh meat is good enough for me for now… You guys are quick at replying, by the way. Surprises me. :wink:

Welcome! A new bie for us to eat right ladies?

Kidding! I wouldn’t eat you! Though, I’am kind of hungry…:o

Welcome to the place of great wisedom and insanity. Hope you enjoy your stay.:smiley:

We post harder, faster, stronger & better than in most boards you could find. BTW, your nick makes me wonder…

ps.: hey VE won’t you tell him to tell a story?

Hullo. Pleased to meet you.

Hey. Well, at least I’m not the only that no good at telling people about myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by One Winged Angel
Well, fresh meat is good enough for me for now… You guys are quick at replying, by the way. Surprises me. :wink:

That’s the exact same thing I said when I joined up about 4 months ago…

Ren:
What about my nick? You’re getting me interested.

Btw, you don’t have to feel in the subject line while posting :slight_smile:

Ren: Nah, I’m giving that up.

Oh, and from now on, I’m calling you Owa.

Yes indeed. Welcome.

plays the piano remix of One Winged Angel on her computer

Well hello, and welcome to probably the coolest place on earth, or at least the web!!:smiley:

Quick question to anyone who knows, how many new people has that been introducing themselves, in the past few days?

Originally posted by One Winged Angel
Ren:
What about my nick? You’re getting me interested.

I wanna see you flying. If you do it successfully I might get it in a tape and sell to America’s Most Amazing Videos. Would be kinda… fun & weird I guess.

Nah… I tried flying a few times, but I can’t seem to do it in a straight line… Must have something to do with being a ONE winged angel, I guess.

Welcome to the boards :slight_smile:

OMG LOL
I mean… Hi.

OMG YOU N00B!

Yo. Welcome to the boards. Try not to go insane TOO quickly…
o_O runs off screaming “Ecky-Ecky-Ecky-Ecky-Pikang-Zoom-Boing!”

Welcome to the boards, and don’t mind the insanity; everyone here is an all around nice person. :cool:

EDIT: By the way, call me Omega or OFX, everyone here does.