My first fanfic

Fine, I’ll finish it, on two conditions: You keep that avatar, and Lenne’s avatar has sex with me.

Omg hades wants 2 hav esex with an FFX-2 char llololozlz

Shouldn’t you ask the avatar?

Jpegs don’t HAVE feelings! >_>

You can hav sex with my avatar any day [insrt pathetic attempt at sexy wink here].

You bastard

New Chapter.

Chapter 4: Iron Man

Pierson and his companions continued on their trip through Burma, after leaving Thailand and travelling north, on their way to China.

“Hey look Hades! A Burman whore!” Pierson stared at the scantily clad girl in an alley beside the local tavern.

“Asia sure has a lot of whores!” Hades joked.

“She’s so slutty!” Eva was disgusted. “At least I have the decency to hide in a corn field!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Dai was confused.

“Oh, nothing!” Eva giggled and winked at Hades.

They strutted through the tavern door and headed straight for the bar.

“I’ll have some whiskey, barkeep!” Dai ordered confidently.

“What he said.” Eva was relaxing slinkily.

“Keep 'em coming,” Pierson slouched on the bar stool lazily. “By the way, we’re mercenaries. Hear any rumors about targets? We need a big hit, we’re low on cash.”

“A beast they call the ‘Iron Man’ has been terrorizing the city. He strikes at night, killing innocent people. They say he was a hero in a war to prevent China from taking over Burma, and that he kills people because he can only recognize his worth on the battlefield” the barkeep explained patiently. “Hey, you with the war fan, want anything?”

“Do you have any chocolate milk?” Hades said hopefully. “I love choclate milk,” Hades accepted his drink. “So, where can we find this Iron Man?”

As if seeking to shatter Hades’ question, people were heard frantically screaming outside, undoubtedly the work of Iron Man.

“Let’s go!” Dai threw his whiskey on the floor and the bottle shattered.

“What the hell did you do that for!?” the barkeep was furious.

“It made me look cool! Now let’s go!” Dai and the others rushed outside.

Iron Man was standing in the street, covered in thick plates of steel armor.

Dai rushed him, faked him out, threw four shurikens at his head which grinded off with sparks, charged him, and was smashed in the face with a steel glove.

Pierson was already behind Iron Man, and brought his eighteen foot sword down on his head. It clanged against his helmet without making so much as a scratch. Iron man Picked pierson up by the head and tossed him down the street like a rag doll.

Eva bravely charged Iron Man with her newly crafted weapon: a bladed boomerang that shot out mini bladed boomerangs that shot out more mini bladed boomerangs, all razor sharp. She tossed it at him, but even her new weapon clanged off his invincible steel armor.

Iron Man charged Eva and breathed on her, his bad breath causing her to pass out.

Hades was all alone, petrified of the giant slowly walking toward him.

Iron Man charged Hades, with his steel glove poised for attack.

“Halt!” a voice called out of that shadows.

“What, who the hell!?” Iron Man was confused.

“The square of the hypotenuse of a right angle triangle is equal to sum of the squares of the two remaining sides!” the voice called out.

“NO! WHO ARE YOU!?” Iron Man boggled the words, confused. “You’re like, some kind of holy calculator!” Iron Man passed out from confusion.

“The name’s Taim. Mazrim Taim.” Mazrim unmasked the giant.

“Like, holy cow! It’s the old man from the haunted mansion on the hill!” Hades said.

They all laughed and drank whiskey at the Tavern for the rest of the night, enjoying the company of their new friend, Mazrim.

TO BE CONTINUED

That boomerang thing is awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s beautiful. You wrote it well since I can’t stand anyone with bad breath. It makes me sick to my stomach. Kudos for staying in character, Hades! The fast pace and aggressiveness blows my mind.

keep on DAMIT ;p i wanna know what happens next!!

Eva has a Mandlebrot Boomerang. :smiley:

Yay Hades. :smiley: