My Adventure

All sillyness aside, isn’t that a bit dangerous I mean look at all the chemicals in shampoo and condititioner. How would you know if mixing a few of them wouldn’t cause your hair combust into flames and and turn your scalp green?

Originally posted by Gamer5389
All sillyness aside, isn’t that a bit dangerous I mean look at all the chemicals in shampoo and condititioner. How would you know if mixing a few of them wouldn’t cause your hair combust into flames and and turn your scalp green?

That’s what makes it soo hardcore…

:expressionless:

I have done that, my hair smelled weird afterwards.

You aren’t hardcore ClothHat, you’re a wuss! nod, nod

May God have mercy upon your soul if you choose to do the same with shower gel

sigh

I use Pert Plus.

well i’ve done that before… not that evil is it?

Anyone tell me why the hell this thread got so many replies o_O
And why did you mix them in the first place?

While we’re divulging personal habits, I never use conditioner. Although the idea of doing “mad scientist” type experiments using shampoo is kinda appealing …

[SHABOOM]

[crashes through the ceiling] OW! … Hmm, guess I shouldn’t mix THOSE two shampoos …

… Never mind.

ClothHat, you’re nuts crazy insane mad, nuts crazy insane mad, nuts crazy insane mad, etc etc etc…

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
And why did you mix them in the first place?

Because I’m just that crazy.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat

You’re my new hero.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I can’t remember the last time I used conditioner…

It shows on your Av…

JUST KIDDING! Please dont hurt me…

Originally posted by Cloth Hat

starts worshipping CH

I have too much hair to not use conditioner.

bah. I have taken 3 shampoos and 2 conditioners mixed them togethor and put that in my hair. That ups your adventure. muhahahaha.

I once mixed three different pops together and drank them :open_mouth:

Me mix mountain due orange crush sprite pepsi cola grape and 7 up togethor. Tasted orangy. I liked it. Might of had some ice in it as well. Big glass.

Originally posted by Steve
I once mixed three different pops together and drank them :open_mouth:

Three?

BAH!

Amateur.

Five Here. On a REGULAR BASIS. Do-It-yourself soda fountains at the cafeteria at school, AND in the sandwich shop where I go for my lunch break from work. Pepsi, M.Dew, Mug Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, Sierra Mist. Yum.

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

Were you wearing your hat at the time?

Sorry I’m not a <b>tuff hardass</b> like kaiser. I’ll try harder to be <b>tuff</b> like Kaiser :smiley: