Must-sees etc...

Eeeeeeeeeeep!! Big number! Oh well…I’m such a bigmouth, it probably won’t be as long as I think…Laughs

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
Eeeeeeeeeeep!! Big number! Oh well…I’m such a bigmouth, it probably won’t be as long as I think…Laughs

But if the Mods think you’re spamming or doing too many senseless and utterly stupid posts, they might take posts away from your total.

Meaningless posts? Me? Never!>> <<

I wasn’t looking around the room just then…>> <<

Must see movie:

I wont even go there because I’ll become extremely embarrassed by people knowing all the good movies I <i>haven’t</i> seen yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Must see musical:

never been to one, no intrest there yet

Must read book:

Well I read all the Anne Rice books I wanted to read over the summer so I’m not really hanging for anything new right now (I’m so boring!)

Must play game:

Final Fantasy 10 although I’m not crazy about getting it. Just something I’d like to experience

Must see movie: Terminator 3, it kicks ass.

Game: Kingdom Hearts, Zone Of The Enders, and Soul Calibur 2, they all own you.

Must-see movie:

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door

Must see musical:

Seussical the Musical

Must-play game:

Star Ocean: Blue Sphere

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Game: Kingdom Hearts, Zone Of The Enders, and Soul Calibur 2, they all own you.

Zone of the Enders? I recall seeing that listed as anime as well…?

It is. The series is called Dolores I and the (kickass) movie is
2167 Idolo, I had it on as my fav movie before T3.

Never seen that movie…hm…wonder what it’s like…?

Any actual reasons why you like these? Apart from “they’re the coolest!”.

Well, I listed movies, etc. that I wanted to see.

And Blue Sphere is portable Star Ocean goodness. :slight_smile:

Must-see movie: Akira.
Whether you liked it or not, if you haven’t seen this movie yet then you can’t really call yourself a true anime fan.

Must-see Musical: Chess.
The songs are classics. I only went to see it at a school-hall tht sat about 300, but the cast carried it off brilliantly. the Cold War as applied to chess.:slight_smile:

Must-play game: ZOE2.
Ardjet and Neiphtis pwn your asses.

I’m an uptight pain in the ass? What gives you that idea? Your 2 day expierence on our boards, where I have done barely anything at all? No, me not liking you doesn’t make me a uptight pain in the ass, sorry to say.

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
I hate you because you’re an uptight pain-in-the-ass who must have some real emotional problems to hate me when we only just met not too long ago…

OK what the fuck. From what I see you started with the whole hatred thing, not him o_O (Ignore this if there’s more backround to that though.)

I don’t have any must- sees as you can tell from my empty favorites- bar. Xept for my favorite music album. Go Guano Apes! XD

No, I started it, I told her I thought she was annoying because she’s some hyper active 14 year old that stretches out words by repeating one letter and using way too many god damn exclamation points.

I wouldnt call that hating o_o;

/me facepalms.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
/me facepalms.

You stole my line!

Must see movie…haven’t seen any lately. But I can now say I’ve seen Akirashudder
Must see musical-I’m into the classics.
Must play game-Kingdom Hearts of course(unless youre not into Disney and Nightmare before Xmas)

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Ah yes, but I hate you because you’re stupid. you hate me just because I hate you. Therfore, your hatred is spawned by my initial hatred which means I own your feelings!

Wow. Fuck. It’s the ultimate quandry. The logic cannot be denied.