Motherfucking GOD of Motherfucking WAR II motherfucker! Spoilers

I got it yesterday, and Im at what is probably this game’s big level. Already a ton of stuff has happened; the pacing of this game is frantic. The story moves so fast it’s crazy. There’s very little to break the momentum.

Zeus knocks Kratos from his throne on Olympus (really it’s all Kratos’ fault, but that’s cos Kratos is just so fucking badass), and now Kratos seeks revenge on the Gods who he feels has betrayed him. To do so, he seeks out the sisters of fate. The whole sequence with Zeus and Kratos trading blows one of the most amazing things I’ve seen in a game, as well as the cutscenes that follow it.

It’s sad though, because as I played it, I couldnt help but think that this is it for the PS2. This is the final great game. After this it will be a recepticle for bargin tites and kiddy games until its death. How disappointing. There’s still so much power left in this system as this game proves, and it’s sad to see it getting thrown by the wayside while the current system is in such a sad state.

Anyway, 3 hours in, and it’s a hell of a ride. Fucking buy this game. Now. If you havent played the first one, fucking buy that too.

No one cares?

Do you see the sister of Kratos?

I don’t think its that people “don’t care” so much as your thread title seems a little… um. Too much? :stuck_out_tongue: I should be picking it up sometime after tomorrow (tomorrow’s my bday - free shit =D)

Heh, I suppose it does. But I was excited at the time.

I’m still recovering from Holidaymas.

Plus I’ve got a whole stack of games that needs to be finished.

Beaten it. Awesome game, though now I really can’t wait for part 3.

Oops. Wrong thread.

Anyways, Kitty needs to get his mitts on God of War 2. God of War was definately in the annals of awesome. Oh well, someday.

Ok, so I finally got my hands on it the other day and beat it last night. Awesome game. Awesome ending. Can’t wait for the PSP game to tide me over 'til 3 comes out.

So does anyone know what the website address is for?

A countdown to some news I guess. My best guess is details on the PSP game or GoW3. I’m guessing PSP GoW since it was on the back of the manual.