mother of christ -_-

Well, a monarchy gives you the opportunity to plot against the royal family, slay the king or queen and claim the crown for you. If you plot against the president and kill him you can’t claim his position for you since either there will be a vice-president or new elections will be called.

blockades a fur store Animals are people, too!

I had to laugh when I read that. I had a corgi and she was the most aggressive dog I’ve ever saw. I have the shredded jeans to prove it.

Heh… How exactly would you be a pet psychologist? I think they’re right with the physical health problem route. And Dev: Don’t post with just a quote. Some of the other guys will PMS your ass off. And take 100 posts away.

I almost felt like I was reading some fake news like The Onion or something :stuck_out_tongue:

We are not talking about an inherently aggressive or dangerous dog,'' Mugford was quoted as saying in newspaper.I am sure it is just a dog who is feeling a bit out of sorts about something, perhaps pain or old age, and is feeling a bit cranky on the day.’’

It sounds like they’re already giving the dog therapy.

Originally posted by Ren
Well, a monarchy gives you the opportunity to plot against the royal family, slay the king or queen and claim the crown for you. If you plot against the president and kill him you can’t claim his position for you since either there will be a vice-president or new elections will be called.

Democracy sucks, doesn’t it? :get it?:

I thought I had heard that the royal family still has the power to disband parliment.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
It sounds like they’re already giving the dog therapy.

If that’s the case they may as well say that for anyone who hits another or even bites or physically abuses another in some way.

“Oh I was feeling out of sorts and he just wouldn’t shut up…”

“Its ok, I have a right, I’m old”

Yeah that’ll stand good before the jury.

The dog is just revolting against being treated as a possession instead of as a living being. Since I hate dogs, I’m going to refrain from saying anything more. I’d be too tempted to say what I would have done.

And it’s a constitutional monarchy, the royal family is little more than decoration.

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]If that’s the case they may as well say that for anyone who hits another or even bites or physically abuses another in some way.

“Oh I was feeling out of sorts and he just wouldn’t shut up…”

“Its ok, I have a right, I’m old”

Yeah that’ll stand good before the jury. [/b]

I had some 10 links to news about people biting dogs, but they seem to have been erased from main news sites. On April 22, 2003, CNN gave news of a man who had bitten a dog to impress a girl. I can’t find it in their site in English.

Idiots.