most annoying character...

[Dr Evil impression (can’t remember name… bugger!)] I think I’ll call her… Mini-Moon. [/Dr Evil impression] Gods, I hate the dub!

I just saw a character who is so annoying, Mihoshi (sp?) from ‘Tenchi Muyo/Universe’, she is such a crybaby! She can’t do a thing for herself, and that voice, is so painfully annoying!

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Kentaro was the second most random character I see in that anime besides Su :stuck_out_tongue: He pulls all these things like convertibles and spaceships out of nowhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, he was valedictorian (however you spell it), so he must be pretty smart since kids in Japan study all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:
And his dad owns a recording studio or something. Which Naru ruined. Yay Naru

I thought Naru was valedictorian =O

I hate love hina…
I think i burned all the books my friend got.

Chibi-Usa. BURN!!

Originally posted by Kagon
I thought Naru was valedictorian =O

I think she was second and Kentaro was first. It could have been the other way around, though.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
Chibi-Usa. BURN!!

YEAH! Pain in the @$$ with her lousy poses and her pink mania!

I didn’t find Dilandau from Escaflowne annoying either. I thought he was pretty hot… and he was just so crazy. Gotta love that.

Anyway, I think the most annoying anime charactor of all time is Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. She is just so stubborn and loud-mouthed, and she has the most bishouneny (yes yes, i know ><) guy in the series, when she doesn’t deserve him!! Wait, this sounds like a lot of anime heroins. Bleh. I just hate anime girls who are ugly and annoying and get all the bishounen for themselves. Like Miaka from Fushigi Yugi, in that respect. And Kagome from Inu-Yasha. I also hate it when these stupid girls act all jelouse of thier undeserved bishounen at the drop of a hat ("Hey! What are you doing breathing the same air as that other girl?!?!?!) but then get all embarassed and blush when someone asks if they are in love with him or something. Grr. Kill kill. :fungah:

Uhm, sorry. Smile, people! Jeebus loves you! ^____________________^