Morrowind

I just recently started playing it, and it kicks a major amount of ass. Playing as a Dunmer Warrior Mage is quite fun ^^

Anyone know some good character builds?

It seriously is a kickass game, one of the very few games I really gave any thought to shrining (YES we’re working on the shrine, we just haven’t uploaded any stuff in a while).

The first character I made was a Breton Sorcerer. Loved the way I managed to raise him and never really had any trouble, so I never really made another build. Magic is SO EASY to level, even though it takes an INSANE amount of patience to actually sit there casting the same spell over and over again till you get to level 100.

BTW, not sure if you know this, but casting a 20 mana spell doesn’t give you any more skill points then a 1 mana spell does, so if you’re going to train magic, camp a bed then just keep casting a 1 mana spell. If you haven’t got any 1 mana spells, then it’s easy to make one for each school of magic.

If I get a chance, I might upload my saved game somewhere for people to D/L.

I had a skeleton - pirate. (mods). The best part of the game for me was running around and stealing everything I could. I had glass armor before I did my first thief’s quest. And I was leader of the Morag Tong (?) Whatever the legal assasins guild was. I completed a great deal of quests but stopped playing because I lost my data sniff. Now that you’ve talked about it, I think I should go find the game again ^_^.