More Live Action Anime.. Cutey Honey and Devilman

Apparently, Go Nagai’s two works are being made into live format; Found this one already;

Cutey Honey

And there’s a site for Devilman, supposedly.

I have to see Devilman. I heard it’s really good.

Sailor moon. This. What is next? Are we going to see La Blue Girl?

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
Sailor moon. This. What is next? Are we going to see La Blue Girl?

eyes bleed

There is ALREADY a La Blue Girl Live Action Movie. I saw trailers for it in an Anime video once. And that’s not even the most twisted thing I’ve seen from Japan… don’t ask.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
And that’s not even the most twisted thing I’ve seen from Japan… don’t ask.

Urotsukidoji.

Everytime i see this thread i swear it says “Cutey honey and Devillion.”

LA Blue Girl live action? Please excuse me while i beat myself to death, even the thought of that is enough to kill…

http://animenation.net/news/askjohn.php?id=703
this has information on many of the live action versions that are apparently being worked on. I was surprised by talk about some of the movies like dead or alive and lupin the 3rd

Let us not forget the Live Action DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh movies they are making.:fungah:

I’m waiting for a Live Action Devil Lady movie.

Damn, Go Nagai really fucked up the ending on Devil Lady.

You know…
A Live-Action DBZ movie would be sweet if the fights were like the Neo VS Uber Oracle Smith from The Matrix Revolutions fight:ah-ha!:

I don’t think they will make it like that, after seeing Sailor Moon Live Action.

Okay, who’s going to watch Cutey Honey LA for the storyline and not for the chicks?

waits

Originally posted by Nightblade
I don’t think they will make it like that, after seeing Sailor Moon Live Action.

I know, but it’s wishful thinking.

Lol live action Sailor Moon and DBZ god. Just the thought makes me sick…why can’t they just leave Anime as Anime?