Monty Python meets Halo

Lesson #42: How not to be seen

If clicking fails, then save it and watch it using media player or somethin.

You avatar should learn how to not be seen better behind that bush. =P

Teh funneh. :smiley:

OMG, that is so dumb! I LIKE IT!

I shall now hide behind 40 bushes lets see you find me now. Unfortunately, he failed to realise they could hear
That one.Launches the rocket.
Damn! So clo-"
Theres rule number two of not been seen, don’t talk.

It’s his hair; not a bush.

I learned most of those playing thief, not halo.

Serves them right, damn campers

Kick. Ass.

That kicks ass.

Brilliant. That’s all I have to say. BRILLIANT.

Heh, I saw it earlier today, but that doesn’t make it any less funny. :smiley:

Heh, that was worth the chuckle I got :smiley: And yes, the damn campers get their dessert :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO

Bitch backstabber neighbour got PWN3D. Ownzed.

I hear this all the time, you know what I say? If your a good player, you can kill the “damn camper”. Play to win, if it’s an effective tactic, use the shit out of it. You’ll do better to shoot the guy in the face than to complain about his style of playing.

There is skill involved in sniping. If you can stay in one spot and kill TONS of people then either you are doing a damn good job, or the people you are killing are scrubs who can’t kill you and thus say it is “cheap” or “camping”.

I hate when people complain about things like this.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Back on topic, that was great. The ending was funny, but the rocket behind the rock was my fave part though.

That was bloody awesome. I love Monty Python, and mixing it with Halo, was a stroke of genius.

Originally Posted by Izlude1984
I hear this all the time, you know what I say? If your a good player, you can kill the “damn camper”. Play to win, if it’s an effective tactic, use the shit out of it. You’ll do better to shoot the guy in the face than to complain about his style of playing.

There is skill involved in sniping. If you can stay in one spot and kill TONS of people then either you are doing a damn good job, or the people you are killing are scrubs who can’t kill you and thus say it is “cheap” or “camping”.

I hate when people complain about things like this.

Oh I’m not really complaining, I have no problems hunting campers and I know the value of not moving and lying in wait for a hapless player. I simply made the omment because it was appropriate for the clip.

That was really cute.

In online FPS’s like this, there is NO WAY to score a kill without the person you killed swearing at you and accusing you of using a cheap tactic and attempting to insult you via your sexual orientation.