Mirrodin decks?

Anyone made a Mirrodin deck? I bought the Sacrificial Bam precon and have been tweaking it in my free time… Here’s what I got so far.

I’d post it but I’m in the throes of taking out white splash. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have one yet…gimmie some time. Me and a friend are gonna buy a Mirrodin box together soon. :slight_smile:

I wish I had money to spend on stuff like this… No, wait, I wish I had money PERIOD.

I’m still tweaking my Zombie deck, and I didn’t really see much interesting stuff in Mirrodin, so I doubt I’ll build a Mirrodin deck anytime soon…

Wait… this sounds familiar… you guys are talking about Magic: The Gathering, correct? Oh, I haven’t played that in so long, since the days of Urza’s Legacy! All my friends who used to play “grew out of it”, as they do everything else that’s fun to do.

Oh I wish I could play against some of you guys. 8)

Get Apprentice. Simple as that.

Originally posted by pokefreak_85
I’m still tweaking my Zombie deck, and I didn’t really see much interesting stuff in Mirrodin, so I doubt I’ll build a Mirrodin deck anytime soon…

Necrogen Spellbombs and some Nim Shrieker/Lasher stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow… thanks, StarStorm! gives the kitty a thing of Pounce treats

I am waiting for my pay check, $130

i think then i will go get a box

Geez Magic:The Gathering. I havent bought cards since Planshift. I just started playing again. Thinking about picking up some Mirrodin packs soon.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
I wish I had money to spend on stuff like this… No, wait, I wish I had money PERIOD.

Same here, which is why I’m going for Squirrel Artifact Hate. Again.

huggles Squirrel Nest