Millions of Peaches...

Peaches for me
Millions of peaches
Peaches for free

Does anybody remember that song or whatever it was? It’s bothering me because I can’t place it. I know it was several years ago when I heard it, but I remembered it today for some reason.

Was it a jingle or an actual song or something? I remember the tune and those lines, but that’s it. If it was an ad, I can’t remember what it was like, although it’s a safe bet to think it’s about peaches. :stuck_out_tongue:

Presidents of the United States of America - Peaches

Only song i know of is called Peaches by “The Presidents of the United States of America”

The song was by Presidents Of The United States, I think. From what I remember, they were just a one hit wonder band and that was their song.

Actualy most of their other songs were really good. I though Peaches was actualy one of their worst… but thats just one mans opinon.

Huh. All this time I thought it was an ad for peaches. Okay, thanks. I just needed to know what it was. :stuck_out_tongue:

i remeber a bunch of kids singing that in the lunchroom in 3rd grade…

They weren’t one hit wonders, but they weren’t around a long time.

Yeah, I’ve heard of them before. Didn’t a few of their members form some other band?

Hehe, that song ruled, infact… a flash inept buddy of mine made this; http://members.lycos.co.uk/coppa137/Cow/peaches.swf

:stuck_out_tongue:

They did some other funny songs, too. “Boll Weevil” was kind of humorous, and “Kitty” was good. And then there’s “We’re not gonna make it!”… I think that one kind of explains why the band didn’t last too long… 8)

Did someone say peaches?

First year at high school, I would annoy people by singing this song, and nobody believed it was real until it came on TV.

‘I eat peaches in a can,
They were put there by a man,
In a factory downtown.’

Good old days!

Mmm…peaches. :slight_smile:

One album wonders.