Microsoft makes an ass out of themselves again

Originally posted by Xelopheris
If I were him, I’d kill myself

Oh man, that can’t be good for microsoft… Well actually that can’t be good for anyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was a new Richard Simmons tape or something. I dunno, he really got excited there it seemed because he started to sound like he was hitting puberty all over again.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
If I were him, I’d kill myself

holy sweet christ… I feel filthy after watching him dance around and scream like a 6 year old girl. Truthfully enough, the last time I’ve heard such a blood-curtling scream was when a kid got hit by a car near my house _ (the kid was fine, though nothing short of a miracle) speaking of miracles… it sure as hell is one that Microsoft keeps that guy as CEO. :thud:

Originally said by some fat Microsoft CEO
I LOVE THIS COMPANY YEEEEAHHH!

That’s five words.

did anybody else notice that in the second movie posted by Xelo, that the guy had a bigass sweat ring already and he hadn’t even been out there more than a minute? Can he really be THAT out of shape / nervous / excited / overheating?

Oooooooooold. =P

It’s funny though how the entire world trusts a company with a CEO like that.

OK this guy really needs to lay off the ten cups of pure caffiene every two hours. Nobody should be that exicted about microsoft, unless you get paid millions of dollars to be that exicted.:noway:

You never know… this guy could really be that excited about Microsoft. Maybe he’s the geekiest of all geeks… even MORE geeky than those guys that sit in a college lounge with a full 3D layout of buildings, trees, carts, horses, and characters and argue over dicerolls in loud, lispy, highpitched voices trying to play D&D or some variant in the middle of the day with 30 people around laughing at them but trying not to let them notice:hahaha;

sighs sadly enough I’ve experienced that. I wish I was further away at the time:thud:

If you get bald, wear a wig. The increased exposion to sunlight will cause you severe brain damage, as these filmclips will demonstrate.