Microsoft makes an ass out of themselves again

Or at least one guy there

WTF? The man needs some anti-persperant.

Originally posted by Sinistral
WTF? The man needs some anti-persperant.
He needs a crate just to do the bald spots on his head.

And Sin: You of all people should know that Anti-Perspirant raises the chance of some cancers (Moreso in women since they shave their armpits)

I’ve heard the rumor. I’d like to see the study or research behind it before delivering my verdict on how bad they are. If they really raised cancers, I have doubts about their presence on the shelves and the lack of warnings and the lack of government regulation.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
And Sin: You of all people should know that Anti-Perspirant raises the chance of some cancers (Moreso in women since they shave their armpits)

Fuck you. Everything can cause Cancer. I’m going to get Cancer anyway, so I’m going to be the best smelling Cancer patient out there!

Some years ago I read somewhere that some anti-persperants could also close the pores in a way that causes sweat to acumulate under the skin. This would make the affected part swell. I’ll search for more info on it to see if it’s true.

Considering the amount of make up some women wear, I don’t think that we should be talking about closing pores.

There were some kids who died because they used anti-perspirant when they went running and had excessive water or somesuch. It’s old… Dunno when.

Sounds like a rumor to me. Got a link?

What the hell was that about?

Developers. Duh.

Still on deodorants and anti-persperants: I found this on Darwin. Quite interesting.

http://darwinawards.com/old/DELETE.darwin1998-10.html

In long term you can die if you over-over-over exxagerate.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Sounds like a rumor to me. Got a link?

Heard about it from my mom. And she’s not one to lie.

Originally posted by Cala
Heard about it from my mom. And she’s not one to lie.

Oh. Well then. Theres a credible news source. So you’re saying you are telling us something that was told you by someone, that was undoubtably told by someone… well… I could go on.

Sorry. Don’t buy it.

Your mom might not believe she’s lying. That’s why she’s not that reliable. It is a possibility that she is misinformed or believes something from an unreliable source.

As for the Darwin link, that’s not backed by a reliable news source, and that isn’t really what anti-perspirant is. Anti-perspirants aren’t found in aerosol form. Some deoderants, but not anti-perspirants. It is common knowledge that people who overuse aerosols die. For example, in CA, there’re people that try to get high by super spraying certain aerosols and inhaling them to get high. Also, Darwin has different sections for stories, those which they say they found support for , rumors and proven urban legensd.

…I don’t get it…what was the point of that guy?

And how is it humany possible to sweat that much without running a freakin; marathon or somethin’?

…Man, that guy needs a hobby.

EDIT: Do you know he didn’t just make himself sweat for added effect or something? Some people do that, even though I have yet to figure out why.

If I were him, I’d kill myself

That “guy” is Steve Ballmer, by the way. CEO of Microsoft, and possibly the biggest bag of scum on the entire planet.

Here’s another <a href=“http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg”>video</a> I found of him.

And here’s an <a href=“http://www.ntk.net/ballmer/mirrors.html”>entire site</a> that has both the Monkeyboy and Developer videos, as well as some funny remixes of both. Too bad most of the links seem to be down.

Oh my god…Wtf was that about?