Metroid Prime 2

Yeah. When the boss is vulnerable to Ice, that combo shreds it. I didn’t try the other ones, though.

My bro is getting it tomorrow. I guarantee you within 2 or 3 months, he’ll have beaten the game on all difficulties and earned everything because he’s the best Metroid player I’ve ever seen. He’s even beaten Metroid Prime way out of sequence by skipping certain items or getting other ones early, such as getting the Plasma Beam for use against Thardus.

Uhm: Here lies my question: HOW THE FUCK do you get the Plasma Beam before you fight Thardus?!?! (For those who don’t know, you get the Spider Ball when you beat Thardus, which you use to get the Plasma Beam).

It’s impossible. You cannot reach the Plasma beam without the Spider Ball.

It IS possible. Dalton showed me this website that had vid clips that showed you how to do it, along with all sorts of other insane things like that for various games.

Oh right, THAT! That you need absolute perfect timing to pull off. You need to do a frikkin Triple Bomb jump to get it.

Did they fix the controll problems? I hated how you have to stop to look up… >_>

If I get your meaning correctly, then no, sorry, not unless you’re locked on to something above you. But it was never a big issue for me.

And BTW, I just got the first of the special missle combos, Darkburst. WHOA. You gotta see it to believe it.

Describe. Now.

He would, but you wouldnt believe it.

Let’s try this again: Describe. Now.

Okay. It consumes five missles and 30 Dark Ammo (I can hold up to 50 at the moment).

A slow-moving projectile flies out towards whatever you aimed at, and once it contacts it explodes out, then turns into a black hole and wipes out everything in the radius before collapsing upon itself. VERY cool.