Men are dumb as hell...

I can’t believe I read this. Dalton, you’re funny.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Points to quote in sig

Long live the king of dragons?

No Dev, he obviously told us to grow some balls, sprout a dick, and shove it up our own ass.

Originally posted by Devillion
Long live the king of dragons?

Down one Dev. I assumed one would have enough brains to look for the applicable quote. Stupid me.

Originally posted by VickiMints
I can’t believe I read this. Dalton, you’re funny.

Err, I didn’t start the thread, sorry. 8) But thank you for the compliment.

Notice she hasn;t posted anything back.

Not everyone can rot their time away in RPGC like the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Evangelion
Not everyone can rot their time away in RPGC like the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue:

They…don’t?

:hyperven:

Umm, I think your uncle might have had some psychological problems. but at least he didnt hire some mexican kids to do it.

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon
Umm, I think your uncle might have had some psychological problems. but at least he didnt hire some mexican kids to do it.

Bwaha I remember that.

Yes. The majority of men would castrate themselves, because they are stupid. In fact, just before I read this thread, I was going to castrate myself, too. I’m glad I caught this, I was unaware it would be a dumb thing to do. It was just in my manly nature to take a big butcher knife and whack my balls off. Yep.

Have you considered maybe its because your uncle is a psycho, not because he is a male?

I still have this feeling that it’s actually a vasectomy. (edit - CC, I know you’re sarcastic)

Oh, and I really do try not to waste away here. Believe it or not, I do have other things to do!

Originally posted by VickiMints
Oh, and I really do try not to waste away here. Believe it or not, I do have other things to do!

Blasphemy! The message board is all that is!

originally posted by Cybercompost
Yes. The majority of men would castrate themselves, because they are stupid. In fact, just before I read this thread, I was going to castrate myself, too. I’m glad I caught this, I was unaware it would be a dumb thing to do. It was just in my manly nature to take a big butcher knife and whack my balls off. Yep.

That’s funny, because I was planning on sticking my dick into the barrel of a shotgun for kicks before I read it.

Of course it’s a vasectomy. Christ, my dad did this for my mom right after I was born. This girl is just a retarded 7 year old.

I’ll jump into the bandwagon and say that it’s not gender that makes people stupid. Now that I’ve already repeated what has been said so many times in this thread, I suggest you go write your uncle’s story to the people at the Darwin Awards.

blah.

“One day, people realized that their posts in Qrrbrbirlbel weren’t funny in the least. It then dawned upon them that even if one posts in a forum designed for pointless posts, the least one can do is try to make said posts humourous or creative in some way. Alas, this was beyond them. They all died lonely deaths. None of them ever lost their virginity. The End.”