Men are dumb as hell...

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
Why do I have a feeling that this thread will last for at least 100 posts, only to be followed up by a “Girls are good, we’re sorry” thread by the guys? It happened before. 8)
No one said girls weren’t good. We love girls.

Lets just say that I don’t trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn’t die.

-South Park

Are you sure it was a castration or a vasectomy? Since with a vasectomy a man can still get an erection but sperm no longer goes into the semen, with castration you basicaly loose the ability to have sex.

I was in a three way once. Well it wasn’t so much a three way as it was two hobos knocking me out and having their way with me behind a convenience store.

Originally posted by Vic_Viper
I was in a three way once. Well it wasn’t so much a three way as it was two hobos knocking me out and having their way with me behind a convenience store.

I thought thats what a three way was?

It was probably a vasectomy, no man in their right mind would lose the ability to have sex to please his wife. it’s not logical…unless the wife thought it was a turn on or something, which is silly.

I think the girl mixed it up.

And what’s this about a past sorry thread for the girls? You gotta be kidding me :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
I’d say a higher ratio of women are just generally really smart in contrast to males, but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

Must be location specific because where I live (Jax Fl) the majority (Not all) women are stuck up airheaded bitches. The ones that arent are very intellegent, but they are (seemingly) the minority as they themselves will admit heh.

I agree, women can be just as stupid as the stupid men. The airheads seem to outweigh the rest of us, it seems.

Originally posted by Evangelion
And what’s this about a past sorry thread for the girls? You gotta be kidding me :stuck_out_tongue:

Following a huge thread about guys being born gender-neutral (or something like that), Ren opened a thread saying that there were no hard feelings towards women, even though he said nothing offensive to them. There was a little valentine in there too. 8)

Originally posted by Evangelion
I agree, women can be just as stupid as the stupid men. The airheads seem to outweigh the rest of us, it seems.

My best friend (Who is female) is possibly the most misogynistic person I know. She puts down other women all the time and she does it in ways that you can’t help but laugh at =)

People in general are stupid. The other people >_>

And for god sakes that’s sick, a man can be rendered sterile without chopping his privates off.

How about, all people are intelligent until proven otherwise, in which case I smack the stupid right out of them?

people are clever, humanity is stupid

Better yet, people are clever, the people are stupid :thud:

1. I don’t know your “friend.”
  2. OMG WTF IZ RONNG WIF UR UNKLE!!?!1+shift! THAZ LAYM!!2~!1

Originally posted by vyse the legend
people are clever, humanity is stupid

Nietzsche said it best with:

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

Points to quote in sig

British guys suck! They’re all corgi’s damn it. They follow each other round and dress the same and all they want is sex. But in defense of brit lads, most brit girls are worse. I blame this STOOPID country

Originally posted by Nakor
British guys suck! They’re all corgi’s damn it. They follow each other round and dress the same and all they want is sex. But in defense of brit lads, most brit girls are worse. I blame this STOOPID country

Are you blaming the United States or the UK for “sucky” girls and boys?

No I blame conformism! They idea that if you not a certain way you’re to be considered a freak. That’s world wide everyone is to blame.

I’d guess Brits.

But I don’t know a whole buncha “assholish” guys, and for those I do know, there’re lotta more “nice” guys. Same for girls. I dunno if it’s just me, but I seem to repel the assholes.