Mc Testaburger

<div align=“center”><div align=“center”>Know that men call you liar, know that men call you betrayer, it is the duty of the angel Azrael to bring you punishment</div>

I never understood why people make test posts…? Like can’t they just find a message they recently posted in…? I r confused

Because I wanted to test something and not clutter up the board, this IS the test forum for a reason.

Unless testing HTML or an image, there’s really no need since sigs/avvies/titles/info automatically update themselves in all your previous posts.

But hey, this forum exists. So why not use it?

Originally posted by Dominic Deegan
Because I wanted to test something and not clutter up the board, this IS the test forum for a reason.

Yes but what I’m saying is that all you have to do is find a previous post of yours. Test threads like these are quite silly, but they’re pointless. But whatever, people still make em and I don’t see why.

People are lazy, live with it: It is them that will die of overweight and not you.

Originally posted by Nulani
People are lazy, live with it: It is them that will die of overweight and not you.

I’m sorry, but this just sounds so unusual that I have to comment. Overweight is an adjective, I think you mean obesity.

I doubt English is Nul’s first language since she lives in Norway. She’s almost right anyway; they’ll die of being overweight.