Maybe it's just me...

…but every time I see New Brunswick Premier Bernard Lord, I keep expecting him to shout “Have you ever sucked dick for marijuana?

Is it just me?

No, I never pay attention to the provincial leaders but next time I see a pic i’m going to see if this is true:P

Hahahaha!:hahaha;

Who would suck dick for marijuana? The shit practicaly grows on trees, especially up here in Canada.

This thread is really stupid.

Originally posted by Evangelion
No, I never pay attention to the provincial leaders but next time I see a pic i’m going to see if this is true:P

The name Bernard Lord in my original post is a link to a pic.

And I don’t care what ANYBODY says, I swear he’s Bob Saget.

I live in a province run by Danny Tanner.

Oh well whatever, I don’t want to look at someone whose expression just gives off that type of impression.:ah-ha!:

Everytime I see this link, I keep on expecting it to say

“This thread is really stupid.”

But mabey it’s just me.

Or the thread.

So I take it Manus Dei is the only one in this thread who’s seen Half Baked.

I’ve got to watch the arcane allusions, I guess.

East coasters, I’ll never understand you guys.:noway:

Originally posted by Martin Jigmar
Have you ever sucked dick for marijuana? Is it just me?

:noway:

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

HE SAID IT!!! I HEARD HIM! LOOK! ITS FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MAN THATS FUNNY!!!

OMG LOL YoU DID AN OVEREXAGGERATED LAUGH TO A QUASI-JOKE IN ALL CAPS!!! OMG LOL I’VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE, DO YOU WRITE YOUR OWN MATERIAL OR IS IT GIVEN TO YOU BY JOKE GNOMES IN THE NIGHT! LOL!

hehe i grow my own

Die, Charle, die.

I have seen Half Baked. But it’s still not funny.

Would you suck a duck for crack?

so wait, does Bernard Lord look like Bob Saget or something?

I don’t see a resemblance…